Chapter 5: Confession

When Jin came in, he saw Jungkook and V hugging each other. Jin left the room with a sad-looking face. He felt a little jealous on what he saw. Jungkook followed Jin at the hallway.

Jungkook: Hey, Jin

Jin: Yeah? Why?

Jungkook: Are you ok?

Jin: Of course, why did you ask?

Jungkook: Uhmm nothing I just felt that you didn't like what you saw back there

Jin: Do you like him?

Jungkook: Huh? Why did you say so? I'm just being thankful because he did save my life.

Jin: Yes, of course. I need to go, I got something to do.

Jungkook: Uhm I see.. are you sure you are okay?

Jin: Yes, Don't worry..

Jungkook: Ok, I'll just return to my room..

Jin: Sure..

When Jungkook is about to walk away at the hallway.. Jin called his name.

Jin: Jungkook..

(Jin quickly backhugged Jungkook... then Jungkook suddenly felt a fast beating of heart.)

Jungkook: Jin, What are you... doing?

Jin: Isn't it obvious?.. I... I like you..

Jungkook: What? (Jungkook felt a little shock)

Jin: I like you.. I mean.. I love you..

Jungkook: Jin, Are you drunk?

Jin: Do I look like drunk to you? I am confessing my feelings to you.

Jungkook: Because.. it's too sudden.. 

(Jin let go of his arms around Jungkook's waist..)

Jin: I see, I'm sorry, I will give you time.. 

Jungkook: Jin.. 

Jin: Don't worry, I know it's too sudden and you're still in shock. I guess you never had a guy confessing to you. 

Jungkook: Actually it wasn't the first time, but.. I still have this trauma inside me about people liking me, confessing to me and sometimes they are being lethal. It's still hard for me to trust people.

Jin: I understand, like I said, I'll give you time.. and I know it's hard because it's not the usual thing. You know.. Two boys in relationship.. but I'm an open book.. I don't care what others have to say..

Jungkook: Thanks for understanding.. I'll get going..

Jin: Sure thing..

Jungkook return to his room, still puzzled and a bit shocked but he's blushing. He can't hide that he has feelings for Jin too but he's scared. Scared of being taken for granted. Scared that love can turn into obsession until became lethal. He rushed into his bed, laying down and still thinking about that hug. His mind is floating and he can't stop thinking about Jin. He's even restless and confused.. Jungkook rushed into his diary and wrote something..

Diary Entry:

Today, Jin confessed his feelings to me. I don't know what to say because I know it's not normal. Yes there are a lot of guys confessing to me back then but I ignored them because I am not into guys but.. I ..I feel different about Jin. I guess I'm falling in love with him too. Yes, i know it's kinda not right but I'm sure that I like him too. I guess I'm just scared. I don't know what to tell him. I want to tell him I like him too but I'm scared. When he hugged me I feel happy, like he 's not going to make me cry, it's like i'm safe beside him. What do i have to do? I want to tell him I like him too but I'm afraid....

I guess I can't sleep later..

The bells rang and the class started. As the lecture going on Jin and Jungkook are both not talking to each other having awkward moments. The class ended and they are still not talking to each other. Jungkook returned to his room. He's too worried because Jin is not talking to him. He can't even sleep thinking of Jin.

Jin has the same situation as Jungkook. He can't even sleep too. He's thinking and worrying about Jungkook because he's not talking to him. And suddenly... someone knocked on Jin's room.

(Knock.. Knock..)

Jin: Yes? who is it?

Jungkook: It's me.. Jungkook. Can I come in?

Jin: Okay..

Jin opened the door and suddenly Jungkook hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

Next Chapter: 

Chapter 6: Passionate Kiss