Chapter 22.5 - Jimin x V (Special Chapter)

[High School Flashback]

Jimin is a leader of a school boyband called Bulletproof Boys. He is the lead singer and also one of the seniors in high school. Together with his classmates, they are singing and dancing in every event held at the school. At one of the school's event, which is Valentine's Day, Jimin's group are assigned to be the opening act at the mini concert that will happen that night. But something happened during their rehearsals..

Jimin: Okay, follow my lead.. after the count of 3 you will have to jump in the air. Make it above the knee so there will be an impact when we landed okay? and 1.. 2.. 3.. Jump!

After the count of 3, one of his member tripped it's foot. The bone from his ankle is seriously broken so he has to go to clinic for treatment. They carried their member to the clinic. The nurse said that the ankle was seriously injured so he has to stop dancing for at least 3 months. They are now having a problem finding a replacement.

They decided to have a quick audition. A total of 7 students went to the audition. 

Jimin: Okay, so the 7 of you will have to follow the steps that I will teach. We need someone who can pick up the steps very quick because tonight is our performance and we have to rush it. So only the one who can get the steps quickly will be chosen.

The seven students are rehearsing with Jimin but none of them are selected because they can't pick up the steps quickly. They are struggling too much. Jimin is completely exhausted teaching those who auditioned so he decided to go to his room to get some rest.

There's still 7 hours before the performance but he needed like 2-3 hours of sleep to regain his strength. He removed his shirt and pants leaving only his boxers and pay on his bed. And then someone knocked on his door..

Guy: *knocks*
Jimin: Who's there? 
Guy: Taehyung..
Jimin: Who? Taehyung? I don't know you.. and i need to get some sleep. Don't bother me..
V: I'm the one of the students who auditioned earlier..

Jimin opened the door. V is shocked seeing Jimin because Jimin is only wearing his boxers. 

Jimin: What do you want? We will just dance with 6 members later so you can leave now..
V: Uhmmm.. i really want to be a part of your group.
Jimin: But you can't pick up the steps quickly. We need to rush..
V: I can rehearse here in your room repeatedly until i get the steps. You don't have to teach me or anything. I just need you to guide me..
Jimin: Hmmmm..
V: Please..
Jimin: Oh well, if you insist...

V practiced a lot in front of Jimin until he mastered the steps. It took him 2 hours to master the steps and the lyrics of the song.

Jimin: Hmmm.. okay that will do..
V: Thank you so much..
Jimin: See you later then.. we'll rehearse with the group..
V: Okay see you later..

When V is about to leave Jimin's room..

Jimin: Hey wait..
V: Yes?
Jimin: You seem pretty tired.. you can't even walk straight..
V: Don't mind me.. I just need some rest..

Jimin grab V's hand and took him into his bed..

Jimin: Sit there for a moment..
V: Why?
Jimin: I'll get you something to eat..
V: You don't have to..
Jimin: Just stay there.. You got to have an energy for the rehearsal later..