Chapter 16: The Second Heartbreak

While V and Jimin celebrating at the bar. V received a text from Jungkook.

/Text Message Conversation

Jungkook: Hey Sweetie, Where you at? And what time will you come back?

V: About 9:00 pm sweetie..

Jungkook: Okay, I'll wait for you in my room.

V: No.. you go to my room later. I have a surprise for you. Go to my room at around 9:30 pm. I'll leave the door unlocked.

Jungkook: Oh okay, See you later sweetie.. I love you.

V: I love you too.. 

Jimin: Is it Jungkook?

V: Yeah, he's looking for me.

Jimin: *laughs* 

V: Uhmm sweetie. Remember what I told you about  the surprise for you.

Jimin: Yes?

V: I'll tell you now.

Jimin: You sure? What is it?

V: I'm going to give you myself. My virginity.

Jimin: Woah.. really?

V: Yes, but i want to do it in my room.

Jimin: Sure thing. That's more like it.

V: Okay, let's finish this drinking this stuff.

Jimin: Okay.

(Warning: The next scene is only advisable for 18+ readers)

After drinking at the bar. Jimin and V went back to school. Jimin went inside V's room. Jimin started to remove V's clothes leaving only his underwear. Jimin started kissing V passionately whle rubbing V's member. He licked V's cheek down to his nipples and stomach. V can't moan loud because there might be professors walking at the hallway hearing them. He removed V's underweare and he removed his own shirt and pulled down his pants and underwear. 

Jimin: Sweetie..

V: Yes?

Jimin: Can I abuse your body till it's worn out?

V: Sure, you can do what you want sweetie. I'm all yours.

Jimin: You're so cute. You are extremely aroused huh?

V: Hey, yours too.. *laughs*

Jimin and V started to play with each other's body. They did as many positions as they can to satisfy each other. They got off the bed and had sex on the floor. V arched his back in utter pleasure while Jimin licked inside his entrance. V started to make a little moan. Jimin stood up and V is kneeling on him. He started to suck Jimin's member. 

Jimin: Ahhhh..  (making a loud noise)

V: Hey..

Jimin: Sorry. It was just... close to exploding..

V: Hey! planning to explode that in my mouth huh?

Jimin: *laughs*