3.

- Jessica's POV -

"Welcome to the United States, John." I smile at him, walking out of the tube.

"I've always been here, you're the one to be welcomed in here." He answers, looking away.

I couldn't be happier. It's still weird though, me out of the United Kingdom. I can do this, I will do this and I will survive. Nothing can separate Christian and I.

He has told me his roommate is very cool, but I think cool means messy and likes video gaming. What life does to you when you're too young. I have given up on NYU and decided to go for any other state next to my current one. If not, I'll probably go back to the UK and kill myself.

I do all steps one is supposed to go through when arriving to a new country. I do not have my American passport, therefor I'll have to apply for immigration so I can get one. I feel very exhausted and very jet lagged. I left at noon and it's currently morning in here. I'll probably sleep and fuck up my schedule, happens.

I'm waiting for my luggage, two tiny 10 kilos weighing each bags. It's been ages, where the hell are my bags? I want to hug my boyfriend but I'm still waiting for my stupid bags, fuck this and fuck not affording business class. I think this is what they meant when they say adult shock. This is how you're thrown to the world, without any preparation.

Both bags appear at the same time, I feel relieved. I offered to help John too since his son won't be able to come to get his luggage from here. Christian texted me once saying he's on his way. We finally walk out to check who's waiting for John. And his son is so easy to recognize, it's a younger version of John, literally. No wrinkles, muscles, and black hair.

"See you later, John!" I say, smiling at him.

"Goodbye Jessica." John quietly says, looking at his son.

"You're the woman that called me?" Smith's jaw drops. "Thank you for taking care of him."

I fake a smile, "you're welcome."

"Do you need a ride or something?" He offers, smiling widely.

"No thank you, I'll call my brother if anything." I politely refuse.

"Wanna, you know, exchange numbers in case you wanted anything. I mean, I can't stand my father for an hour and you did for a day, I owe you big time." He explains.

I can see he's trying to flirt, but it'd be nice to have someone who owes you in case you actually need something. You get my point?

"John has it, you can call me so I register your number later." I say, forcing him to have some connection with his father.

Christian appears and adrenaline flows in my blood so bad, my immediate reaction is hugging him.

"Oh my god I missed you so much." I say, hugging him tighter and tighter.

It's been two years, oh goodness. Feeling his touch again is so warming and comforting. I have said I'm tired, but it doesn't feel the same anymore, I feel so hyped. His body feels more muscular, but I can get used to that. It feels amazing to reunite with him, life has been sucking without him.

He's wearing a tux, a dark blue one. My favorite color on him. He probably took a break from work. His haircut is still the same from last time's video call. You can notice a more defined jaw line and the appearance of cheekbones.

"Where did you get these toned arms from?" He says, joking. "I missed you, mon amour."

He still remembers, oh my.

"That's your brother?" Smith sarcastically asks.

"Who's that?" Christian asks pointing at Smith. "I'm her boyfriend, do you mind?"