35.

- Andrew's Point Of View -

Why the fuck did my alarm ring? I'm not in the mood to go to university today. Every second I see Jessica, I get flashbacks from that party. I'm just pissed she didn't tell me, get it? My feelings for her won't have changed if she'd told me. They haven't changed till now. I'm just confused.

The first hour I've got Mathematics, then English, then, Business Economics. Fuck today. I can't ditch, though, my uncle would kill me. I get up and take a shower.

Here I am, on campus. Man, I won't miss university at all. I've been to university twice, and the second is so much worse than the first. The first was to improve at arts, but business economics isn't my thing. I don't know how I'll work in my family's corporation after this.

And here's Jessica parking her car in the teachers' parking. She's wearing, uh, all black? I get that she wears black often, but full black that's new. Her hair's in a bun, that's new too, I'm so confused. I'm pretty sure Tyler knows what's up. If not Tyler, then it's Peter. I text Tyler, I know he focuses on his classes, so I don't expect a quick reply from him.

"Andrew, how've you been?" Taylor shows up. Oh my god why. "You've been absent for a whole week!"

"Hey Taylor," I fake a smile, "yeah, I had a meeting in New York."

"Seems interesting." She shrugs. "Did you do that huge ass project, Miss Styles asked us to do?"

"We had a project?" My jaw drops, fuck. She nods. I completely forgot, oh my fucking god.

"She said we all have to present today, we have two hours of Business Economics today." Taylor informs me.

I remember, on her first day when she was talking about her grading system.

"Whoever doesn't return their projects on time, are getting Fs. Even if you're absent. I know it's cruel, but later on, when you're working in a firm, they won't put bad grades, they'll just not pay you."

"And did you even try on starting it?" I ask her, taking deep breaths.

"You always do our projects, I never bother." She scoffs.

"I'll go talk to Miss Styles. Excuse me." I run off to the professors' room.

Great, Jessica's not inside. I can't miss out on mathematics for fuck's sake.

"Excuse me, Mister Lockwood, have you seen Miss Styles?" I ask my English teacher.

"She got in, got some papers out of her purse and went out. She didn't even say good morning, which is very unconventional of her." He replies. Fuck. "I can tell her whatever it is that you wanted to."

"No, thank you." I smile at him. "I might skip English today."

"And why so?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"There's an issue going on in the company I have my internship at." I lie. "That's why I need Miss Styles, to get her consultation about that issue."

"Oh. Good luck then." He rolls his eyes. Mr. Lockwood didn't like anything involving maths, that's why he went for English Litterature. "Here she is."

"Thank you." I look at her. I conclude that she's frustrated since she just got out a pack of cigarettes. I don't think I should speak to her now. It's either I do it in two hours or I get an F. I think I'll ditch English and maths, I'll just ask Rebecca to give me copies of her notes.

I'm done on time, I swear if Taylor fucks it up, I'll fuck her up. I got all her lines, I just hope I see her before Jessica asks us to present. And Jess is in class, fuck. She's wearing a black V-neck tank top paired with black jeans. She's wearing short brown boots. Yet, she's not wearing too much makeup and you can see the smoking effect on her lips. Without any words, she hands me her chair and heads to sit in the back.