41.

Today is Andrew's graduation. I'm so happy for him, but I'm stressed. Not because I no longer have the Miss Styles power on him, but because we're both growing up. I mean, he's twenty-eight, and that's two years away from thirty. Okay, thirty is young, but for me, I'm pretty sure I'll be dead by about forty if I don't stop smoking. Which I won't. Okay, okay, this is getting too deep. Let's change subjects.

Angelina is also finishing kindergarten this year, she's going to school. I still have no fucking idea if she should continue her education in a British curriculum or in an American one. If it's British, it'll be better in the United Kingdom than here. This is too much to think of, oh my god.

As for Jake, he's been trying to be a better father, and we're at some good improvement, Angel's no longer afraid to be in the same room as him, or to be alone with him. I can notice she still doesn't trust him, though.

Tyler's girlfriend is still in New York, but they're still strong. I met her once, spring break. She's nice but they're so young it reminds me of my days with Christian. I'm glad that Tyler ended up not proposing to her, because I know they might change their opinion later.

I'm currently getting dressed, and I still have no idea if I should go with the black suit, or the red lace dress or the white asymmetric jacket and floral jacquard skirt. I'll probably go with the black suit with a white purse.

"Congratulations, Kade Zane." I shake hands with the last business economics student.

"Thank you, Miss Styles." She smiles, so wide. I know what each of these students is feeling. I know what it's like to be done with university and now they're going to work and be independent. I hand her the diploma and she leaves.

Sadly, not everyone gets to do a speech, only top three of their major. If everyone did a speech, we'd be done by tomorrow, maybe after tomorrow. When they're done with graduates, teachers who're leaving, which is sort of sad.

I've got to admit, I was happy handing Andrew his diploma, and seeing him in the graduation gown. I'm sitting on a table with the other teachers, but Drew and I keep on glancing to each other from his table, where there's Angelina. He gets to bring her and Tyler, but I don't. No fair. Okay, okay, it's his ceremony, not mine.

I'll probably keep on texting him until teachers start saying goodbye.

"Teaching can only be done with inspiration and full will to do so. And unless that's present, it can't be done." The dean starts. "Some teachers might change their careers, or even want to rest, which stops them from pursuing teaching. Two teachers are leaving this year, Mister Hansen and Miss Styles. And because ladies first, we're going to start with Miss Styles' speech. " Everyone gasps when they hear my name. I can already see Andrew's eyes widen.

"Good afternoon everyone. For those who I don't teach, I'm Miss Styles. The strictest yet sweet hearted teacher in UCLA. I'm the youngest among the educational team. During my two years of work here, I've learned so much. Students can be trusted, after all. They also are very understanding. Most of you are shocked about my departure because I didn't tell any of you, I didn't want anyone to treat me differently, or be sad for me. To those who graduated, good luck in your future jobs. To those who didn't, good luck in the future years of education. I'd like to thank every student and teacher in here, especially those who didn't mock me for being young and not that experienced." I take a deep breath, smiling. It's sad, but I really couldn't continue another year.

"Miss Styles, these two years have been great, you were the only teacher to not get complaints the first year. I know how hard working you are, and how much you care about others, especially students. Thank you so much for your hard work." The dean shakes hands with me, giving me some sort of award.

"Goodbye." I finally say and leave.

"When the fuck were you planning on telling me?" Andrew asks me as the ceremony ends.

"Look, I know we shouldn't hide shit from each other, but I couldn't tell you this without collapsing, and I didn't want to collapse," I say, blowing out smoke.

"How can us happen if you're hiding one of the biggest decisions of your life?" He snaps.

"Oh, that's great. Andrew, here's your money." Evan shows up. Why's he giving Andrew money?

"Why're you giving him money?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"She doesn't know? I thought you'd tell her by now." Evan laughs. What the fuck is going on? "Should I, or will you?"

"Jessica, all juniors of last year made a bet when you were new. The first to date you, gets two thousand dollars." He confesses.

"You know what, Andrew? You're full of shit." I snap at him. "You go around and talk about ethics, and made me guilty for not telling you a decision that would change my life, not yours. But you go and manipulate me for two thousand dollars? You even pretended to love me? You're a bluffer."

Tyler is going to make me commit suicide, he organized celebratory lunch for Andrew and he's forcing me to attend it. I don't know if I should tell Tyler about the whole bet thingy. I mean, Andrew deserves to be exposed. But I don't want to be a sadist. I've made my decision about everything.

"Jessica, I-" Andrew starts, but I cut him off.

"Don't talk to me." I glare at him.

"I-"

"No." I roll my eyes. I'm so sick of this.

I'll just glance at my phone the whole time, nobody will notice. I head to some airline's website and book a flight. I even google apartments, but I don't like any yet.

"Jessica, you've finished two packs." Tyler remarks, handing me a glass of water.

"I hope I didn't bother any of you." I sigh.

"No, you didn't. Andrew seems bothered." He states.

"Yeah, because I didn't tell him about me quitting." I lie.

"Well, he did have the right to know about it." Tyler shrugs. "Okay, so do you want to congratulate him in front of everyone or?"

"Oh, I'll congratulate him later." I wink, I'm disgusted to even being touched by him. "I want to make an announcement, though."

"Sure," he smiles at me, poor Tyler. "Everyone, announcement."

"Thank you." I smile at him. "To all those who are friends with me, I would like to inform you all that I'm moving back to London, tomorrow."

Everyone gasps.

I just couldn't handle living here anymore, it is useless. When I quit UCLA, I thought maybe Andrew's going to motivate me to stay, but there's no way in hell I'll let him be in a relationship with me. Dad has told me that Simon's son, Eric, could use an assistant. I'll probably do that.

I feel like a hypocrite, because I've really wanted this nationality, but this shattered me, Andrew shattered me.

happiest birthday DirectionerO0O!! enjoy it to the maximum, even though this chapter probably got you sad.