Chapter 6 - Billionaire with a Hangover

Chapter 6- Billionaire with a Hangover

"A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."
―Marian Sandmaier

*WARNING! POINT OF VIEW CHANGES ARE HERE*

LYNDSY ARSCOTT- FIRST PERSON

"When are we going back?" Emily asked while licking her ice cream cone.

"Whenever we want." I answered, I also licked my vanilla ice cream. Em had chocolate.

"Cool, I just wanted to get back to meet Jason Arscott." Em said, "What time is it?" She asked. I looked to my phone and saw it was 1:45. I showed her.

"We have enough time." I brushed off. Em relaxed, there was 1 hour long tours. At 2, we'd meet Jason Arscott.

JASON ARSCOTT- THIRD PERSON

Jason sighed and ran his hand through his hair in an exhausted manner. So far, he's seen 3 pairs of 'moon-eyes', and only had 1 tour, so far. 3 left, he told himself. Maria stood close by to make sure he didn't anything rash that would hurt his reputation.

This tour was still going on, it had 30 minutes left of this one and a minute resting in between. Jason was babbling on about something that had to do with the building, all of it was scripted however.

"Excuse me, I have to take this." He said politely when his phone rang, "My friend, Maria, will be subbing while I'm gone." He pulled Maria over to talk to these teenagers. Maria gave him a death glare, which made Jason internally laugh, and put on a smile for the high schoolers. Jason smiled and walked away. He was now near the windows to talk to his friend in private.

He quickly opened his phone to talk to whoever that was calling. "Hello?"Jason asked. Mark was calling.

"Are you doing that thing with that high school?" He asked urgently.

"Yeah, I'm still on my first tour." Jason answered.

"Well, beware, there's a drunk Ryder coming your way." Jason raised his eyebrow and stared out the window looking at the people below. Down below, Jason saw a brunette dragging a blonde out the door. He tensed when she turned around and saw what looked like the older face of his 'dead' sister. After talking with the blonde she walked away.

He wasn't sure if he was delusional or not.

"...Jason, Jason, Jason." Jason realized Mark was still in call.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you go get him for me? I think he's at your building." Mark replied.

"Sure." Jason said, then added, "Do you remember Lyndsy?" There was a pause at the other end.

"Yes . . . " he answered, "Why are you asking? She's gone." Mark said. Jason had known Mark since they were toddlers. Mark treated Lyndsy like a little sister and Jason's parents like we were his parents. Both Lyndsy and Jason were Mark's second family, and his were theirs. He left for a few months for a cruise and came back to find that of the Arscott family, Jason was the the only survivor.

"No reason, I'll go get Ryder." Jason brushed off and hung up then walked over to Maria.

"Ryder is drunk and in the building." He said causing Maria rolled her eyes, Maria is the publicist of all three of the 'rich trio', "I'll go get him." Jason added.

"This, is the only excuse." Maria said before Jason could walk away. They could practically feel the disappointment rolling off in waves as the young billionaire walked away from the students.