Who?-AkashixReaderxKise

Author's Note:

So this is a request from my dear friend Miru! This is dedicated to her! Enjoy~

——————
Japan
Your POV

It has been five years since you left Tokyo to study abroad and now, you were back to Japan. You just wished that your childhood friends, Akashi and Midorima, still remembered you.

"I wonder where they are now? I miss them." You entered your new school which was Teiko Middle School. It will be difficult to adjust again and you just wished that they attend this school as well. Oh just how right you were.

While walking, you noticed a vibrant red hair walked by you as well as a familiar green hair. You blinked to see if it was real but they were gone. 

'Nah. I must have been imagining things.' You walked towards your new class which was class 1-B and sat near the window. It was not that bad. Judging by the school facilities, you knew that this institute was a prestigious one but what excited you was their basketball team. You wanted to join as an assistant manager. You entered the teacher's lobby when you were greeted by a familiar red hair.

"(First name)." He whispered. You looked at him wide-eyed.

"Sei?" You were shocked that he still remembered you, but before anything else, you submitted your form. After that, you went outside with the red emperor.

"I can't believe that you're here, Sei! It's been five years!" You grinned. He chuckled at your ridiculousness before asking what you had been up to ever since you moved out of Japan.

"I've been polishing my skills! I think I got better from the last time you and Midorima played with me." You boasted. He smirked.

"Say, you're here so does that mean that Shin is here?" You said trying to change the subject. He nodded and told you that he was in Class 1-C. Surprise was evident in your eyes, but you wondered why you never saw him.

"He must have left early."

You two talked about things until the bell rang. It made you smile that you were back to normal and that you met him again. You told him everything and that he was expecting you later at the gym. While thinking about him, you bumped into somebody.

"Oof! I'm sorry!"

"I should be sorry su~" You looked at the person and noticed his eyes. They were unusual golden yellow eyes. You quickly apologized and went back to class. The guy you bumped unto was still in daze especially when he looked at your vibrant eyes.

After class, you went to the gym as promised and you were happy with the news that two of your childhood friends were there! You greeted Midorima which shocked him. He gave you a pat on the head and that made you smile lightly. You see, you were like his sister so he was glad that you were back. Your little adventure started here.

You met Aomine and Murasakibara, as well as Kuroko who was still in the third string. Most of the time, you spent it with Akashi and Midorima while some with Momoi. Since you were accepted as an assistant manager, the two of you would help each other. All your work were put to success. You were happy that they were really working hard and that you could see that Akashi was enjoying himself.

"Good work everyone! I've got your water. Here." You offered.

"Thanks, (First name)." One of the player said.

"You're welcome."

You grew closer with Akashi and in no time, you started to have feelings for the red emperor. You did not want him to know since you were afraid that your friendship will never be the same. You just smiled genuinely whenever you were with him.