Kindness-Ootsubo Taisuke

"Taisuke?" I looked over my shoulder to see the girl that always make my heart beat like a wild animal. I blushed at our closeness while trying to act normal.

"H-Hey (First name). What is it?" Miyaji laughed at me so I glared at him. (First name) told me that the teacher was calling me so I thanked her and went to the teacher's nook. While I was walking, I thought of the same girl that always make me flush.

'(Last name)(First name).' Her smiles, eyes, and her kindness always melt my heart. I met her when I bumped to her on the way to class. All of the papers she had on her arms scattered around us. In haste, I quickly picked them up and apologized. Her eyes were what caught me. Pretty cliché if you ask me but those eyes held innocence and kindness.

"Are you alright?"
"Yes. I'm sorry for that."
"Do you want any help?" She looked conflicted for awhile before agreeing to that. I introduced my self to her and soon, we became friends. We would sometimes hang out and I learned that she's from the student council committee while she heard that I'm the captain of basketball team.

"Hehehe. You really are dedicated aren't you Taisuke?" I looked behind and saw her standing there with her books. We would sometimes speak of our problems to each other and it was nice to know that we have a lot in common. I laughed at the memory but before I could bump into something, I shook my head of those thoughts and entered the room. The teacher was explaining to me some problem of my team about their grades especially some of the first years. I doubt it's Midorima but when I looked at the least, there was Takao's name. Miyaji's going to be pissed off.

"Thank you for this sir. I'll be going now."

I went back to the classroom and told Miyaji the problem. As expected, he was pissed off. I laughed nervously before we were interrupted by (First name).

"You have a problem there Taisuke?" Before I could speak, Miyaji beat me up to it.

"Much. We need people to help some of the first years to understand whatever lessons they have and pass the final exams! Ugh! Just when Winter Cup is coming!" (First name) nodded, understanding the situation fully.

"Alright. I'll help." We looked at her quizzically. She told us that there aren't many things that she needed to accomplish so she's pretty much free.

"Are you sure (First name)?"
"Yes Taisuke. I'm pretty sure."

I sighed and looked at her. She really is kind so I decided to help her as well. The bell rang so we went to our respective seats and listened to the teachers. During lunch, some of classmates bombarded her with questions about the homeworks. I sweat dropped because Miyaji was one of them. Guess he forgot to do his own.

"Uh..." I ate my lunch inside the canteen and it was a wreck as always. Too many students and they always shout like there's no tomorrow. About 15 minutes, I was done eating and planned to go back to class. She was still there helping people and I guess she haven't eating yet since she was holding her stomach.

"(First name)."
"Eh? Taisuke? You're done eating?"
"Yeah. Let's go. Grab your lunch." She was confused before I told the person she was teaching to just ask Miyaji or the others. When we were outside (since she prefers silence), I just accompanied her as she ate.

"Thank you for that Taisuke. You really helped me out there!"
"Don't be so kind (First name). Sometimes, you need to learn how to say no to them." She just laughed lightly and told me that it was in her nature to help others.

"Then I'll always drag you from now during lunch and recess so that you'll eat and will not be bothered."
"Eh!? Isn't that a bit of a hassle?"
"Not really."

The bell rang again and we went back while laughing due to a lame joke I said. She was laughing so hard that there were tears in her eyes.

"S-Sorry about that Taisuke. It was just too corny! Hahahaha!" I rolled my eyes before sitting down. She was still laughing and I can feel it because of her shaking shoulders.

The day after tomorrow was the day we need to teach the first years about their lessons. (First name) made it much easier for them and they were glad to the point that they're calling her their savior. Too much~

"Hahahah. Please that's too much. I wish you all the best." She said. They all flushed at her smile so I coughed out loud and they went home. That was when (First name) fell asleep on my table. I smiled lightly but I noticed that there was something wrong with her. I checked her and she has a fever so I quickly put her on the couch and brought some cold towel.

"*huff huff* It's so hot..."
"Drink this (First name)."
"Huh? Oh Taisuke... I'm sorry for the trouble." She laughed lightly. I looked seriously at her before she laid down again to rest.

"You stayed up late again?"
"Yeah. I have to help you guys so I think I kinda overdid it."
"You idiot." I karate chopped her head lightly. She laughed before falling asleep. I smiled but not before I heard her mumble something. I went to the kitchen and cooked her some porridge. This will surely make her feel better. I hope she recovers soon. Sigh...she's too reckless for being too kind. Then I remembered her words which made me blush hard.

"I like you Taisuke." I like you too...maybe once you have recovered, I'll tell you. I went back and finished cooking it. Her fever was lowering down and that was good news. I sat down on the floor and held her hand.

"Rest well (First name)."

=END=