Crossover: KNB x Ao Haru Ride

Author's Note:

Yo minna! This is another story for you guys to enjoy but let me dedicate this to one of my best friend, Natasha Ong. Thanks for supporting this! Yay~ I know you love Takao and Kou-san that's why I'm going to make one for you. Fantasy world~ Here we go~

_•_•_•_•_
3rd POV

"Nnngghh. What? It's morning already? Sigh." Natasha said as she rose from her bed and took a bath. She looked at the mirror only to see a sleep-deprived woman. She shook it off and went to change to her uniform. Going downstairs, she greeted her mom morning and grabbed some breakfast then made her way out of the house.

"Tasha! Hey!" She heard as she looked back only to see her childhood friend paddling down a shack. She looked behind him and there seemed to be no one riding it.

"Say Takao? What's with the shack?"
"Huh? Oh this?" He said as he explained the meaning of the shack and who was supposed to ride there but there were some complications that left him taking it back to his home. Natasha said that they will be passing over his house.

"Lucky! Guess Shin-chan was not that lucky today isn't he?" Takao exclaimed.
"Sigh. You're mean to him. Anyways, I'll be stopping by some place. Do you want to go on ahead?"
"You sure?" He asked unsure. She nodded and walked towards her usual destination. The park. Once she reached the place, some guy whom she haven't met was there. He was petting the kitten you were taking care of ever since you found it abandoned in an alley. She approached the man.

•Natasha's POV•

"Who are you?" I said as I take Neko-chan away. I cooed at the kitten and stared back at the man. He's somewhat 5 or 6 feet then what caught my eyes were his black hair and brown eyes. He looked at me and said.

"Won't you be late?" I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was already 7:50. I quickly put Neko-chan down and thanked the man. I ran towards my school not looking back to the man whom I didn't get the name.

Once I reached the school, I saw Takao waving at me by the entrance. He told me that I was almost late and I laughed it all out. Still thinking of the man, I shook it off and changed to my shoes.

"Hmm? Tasha? Do you want to watch our basketball practice?" He invited me. I nodded quickly since I really want to watch them play.

"Sure! I'll love to see you guys play. Anyways, Midorima is absent?"
"Yeah, he caught a harsh cold after our last visit to Kuroko's house." He replied. I nodded and focused back to my lessons.

After class

"Come. We're starting."

Once we entered the gym, I saw Miyaji-kun and waved at him. Even Ootsubo-chan was there as their manager. From the stands, I watched them practice. The same as always, he was still smiling and laughing out while practicing and that's what I loved about him. He looked back at me and waved while foolishly smiling. I couldn't help but do the same. Miyaji was irritated with his act and smack his head.

'That sure hurts.' I said with a sweatdrop. I quickly pulled my phone and noted all the things I need to do once I get home. After an hour of practice, it was now time to go. I was with Ootsubo-chan outside when I overheard the others teasing Takao with something.

"You...her...you?"
"Don't...loud...really...her."

"What do you think is their topic Natasha?" The girl next to me asked. I don't really know but I kept hearing "her" so does that mean, Takao already liked somebody and not m—Wait what!? What the hell am I thinking!?

I shook all those thoughts off and told her that I don't know. We continued walking towards the gym while talking about boys and the team. I'm surprised that they will have a game with Tôuo next week.