Going to the future(AU)-Kagami Taiga

Author's Note:

So this is a slight~ collaboration of KHR and KNB! Enjoy minna~ and I miss this show very much. Oh Tsuna!

Reborn: Shouldn't you start this Sakura or do you want me to send you to Varia?
Tsuna: HIE!! Don't Reborn! Umm.. Sakura-san, please continue with the story.
Me: Are you threatening me Reborn? Do you want me to send you to hell? Hehehehe~
Reborn: Bring it on.
Tsuna:HIE! They're both scary!
Both: Are you saying something Dame-Tsuna/Tsuna?
Tsuna: SPARE ME!!

_•_•_•_•_•_
"Get the gun to idiot!" I shouted to one of subordinate near the Varia's hideout. I was using my mist flames and thunder flames while trying to defend the base.

"VOIIIIIIIII!! What is going on here (First name)!?" I turned to see the same shark-man who always shout like there's no tomorrow.

"Shut up Squalo and help me here Will you!?"
"Shishishi~ Why are you so hard on him (First name)-senpai?" Belphengor asked behind me along with Fran who trailed behind him.

"I'm struggling here you know!" He shrugged and released his knives to eliminate the enemy in front of me. I used illusions to create monsters and tried to use my box-animal which was a cheetah. His name is Yume, meaning dream in Japanese. Most of the enemies withdraw but there were some who remained until the boss of Varia shut them up with his box animal. Alright! Guess we're done.

"Alright! I'm done here. SQUALO! I'm going back to Japan!"
"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THE BOSS WILL VENT IT ALL ON ME!"

I didn't answer him anymore as I ran faraway from him but I did say, "I will wish for your safety!". I slid down the steep and called for my private jet who flew me back to Japan. I entered the base with Ryohei's help who just came back as well. I was shocked to really see our past selves. I know I will not be able to change with my past self. I greeted the Vongola boss along with the guardians. Though it wasn't good with Gokudera.

"Who the hell are you woman!?"
"Geez. You're still the same as ever Hayato. Noisy~" He was about to retort back when I saw someone whom I didn't expect to be here. Those same dark red hair, red eyes and built body. My mouth gaped at him.

"T-Taiga?" He looked at me and asked me who I was. I smiled and hugged him tightly as tears ran down my cheeks. I noticed that he stiffened so I quickly pulled out and apologized. I explained to him that I was the same person he met in his college years. (Last name)(First name). I go by the name Ciello Estella now.

"It's nice to see you here." He said. I know he's confused because he came to the mafia world due to my recklessness.

"Yeah. Did you guys eat yet?" Tsuna's stomach growl and in turn, Reborn kicked him for being lame. I just laughed and cooked for them. I know that Kagami is already a part of this mafia and was dragged further by Dino Cavallone. I explained to them everything but I left one painful matter which was his death. Not the Vongola boss. Someone dear to me.

"Kyoko, Chrome and Haru are here right? Protect them please and add some of your friends Kagami, Kuroko was it? He was a good mist user." He was about to ask something when my transerver blinked and my animal box opened.

"Yume? I told you not to go out without my flames right?" He's a special box animal due to the ability to make his own flames. He purred and came to Kagami who patted him cautiously. Even the others enjoyed Yume's company so I took the call. It seems like Hibari was going back here. I need to change place with him again and fight those Millefiore bastards. I just hope I won't get close to that marshmallow freak!

"Sorry Tsuna but I have to go now. I need to change sides with Hibari." He nodded and I called Yume to me. Kagami stood up and asked me where I was going. I just told him that I need to fight.

"I...I'm going to get strong and help you out! When you come back, tell me what happened to my future self as well." I was shocked by his request but nodded nonetheless. I kissed his forehead which earned me a blush. I tried to fight the tears though.

"See you."
"Right." When I was out of his reach, I staggered forward. Too shocked and happy that he's here.

"You...died." I murmured to myself as I wiped the tears in my eyes. They kept in flowing though and Yume licked them all away. I patted his head and it was time for us to go and battle again.

"BRING IT ON YOU MILLEFIORE BASTARDS!"

I took my sickle and chain behind me and coated it with thunder flames. Each opponent were brought to their knees dead. Then using my next flame, I created an illusion of hell. The illusion was strong that you could feel the heat and with every walk, flames touch your body that it burns. Yume strengthened his mist flame and attacked all the rest of the enemy. This continued for almost a week. I called my jet and went back to Varia where I aid them with their battles. It was tiring. I had to return Yume back to his box and rely on my flames. I was just glad that Lussuria is there. I'm much more worried about Kagami. I heard that they've been training like hell. Squalo planned on calling them again so I joined them.

"Be careful with who you fight boss and Kagami, you specially. Please." I pleaded him. He hasn't seen me like this and knew immediately that I was serious. He nodded and went out to train more. I'm proud of him. The call was stopped when they were attacked and so are the Varia. I quickly called Yume and battled with Fran by my side. What I didn't know was that this was a trap. Byakuran's hologram stood in front of me and used his flame to attack me.

"*cough cough* You b-bastard!" I feel to my knees holding my bleeding stomach. He just laughed at me and said, "You should have joined my family when I asked you long ago (First name)."

"Never! I'm only loyal to the Vongola family! Ha!" I launched my sword coated with thunder flame and he disappeared. Tears sprung in my eyes. I don't want to die so I have no choice but to go back to Lussuria. He healed me but I called the jet and went back to Japan immediately. I just had to see him. He saw me and he was so worried. I missed this. I missed us but Kagami died.

"Hehehehe... You see me in such a bad state. Will you help me?" He shouted at me for being so reckless. I just laughed and nestled my head in his chest and cried silently. I wasn't fully healed so my stomach is still hurt. I have to tell him everything.

"After the Millefiore family covered Japan, they went to Italy and attacked the Vongola family. It was the ninth's order to follow the ten and we did. Tsuna became the next boss but he came down not long after that. He destroyed the Vongola rings and was killed in front of his guardians. You, being in Italy, was killed. I was there when you were killed. One of the real funereal wraths was bored and decided to play with you. I meant it by killing you. In the end, I just found your bloody body. Do you know now why I cried when I saw you? You died here." He was so speechless. I looked at him and he didn't look shock instead, he had a sad face.

"You were my fiancé you know." I whispered. He looked at me before kissing me lightly. "I was planning on marrying you (First name)." I couldn't help but laugh and hug him. My stomach reacted again and I know that I have to be treated soon.

"Bianchi and Ryohei will heal you. Please hang on!" I kissed him and fall into a deep sleep. The sun guardian did heal me but I fell into a coma.

~After 4 months~

"Mmm." Sounds of chirping bird came and when I looked around, the past Kagami was still there. He was glad to have me back and so was I. The last fight came and Tsuna finally defeated Byakuran. Everything was back to normal. I looked back and saw our past selves fading. I walked up to him.

"Take care Taiga. I'll always love you. Say hello to my past self okay?" He grinned before giving me a thumbs up. Then they were gone. I fell to my knees crying. This future will not change. That's what I thought but when I looked behind me, Kagami, the future Kagami was there showing me his engagement ring.

"T-Taiga..."
"I'm back."
"TAIGA!!!" I ran to him and cried in his arms. He was here. Really here! He laughed at me and kissed me passionately.

"We can finally get married." I nodded and he carried me back to the Vongola's base. In a month, we were wedded and here I am now, taking care of my first child.

=END=