Make up-Wakamatsu Kousuke

"(First name)?" A voice called from your sleep. You slowly opened your eyes only to see the face of your boyfriend, Wakamatsu.

"Kousuke?"
"Why are you sleeping here on the couch?" He asked. You looked around and it seemed like you fell asleep while waiting for him.

"Sorry. It seems like I fell asleep again. Why are you late anyway?" You asked. You were in your second year now and since both of your parents were close to each other, they decided to let you live with him.

The strange thing was, for the past few days, he seemed to be occupied with something and it bothered you so much.

"Nothing really. Go upstairs and get some sleep." He ordered. Your eyes were drooping for a minute but then you tried to argue.

"Why are you always going home late Kousuke? Tell me!" You demanded. You really wanted answers now. He averted his eyes and told you the same thing all over again.

"I see... So that's it. Then I'm leaving." You decided. It had been hours ago that you decided to boycott. You were going to ignore him until he tells you.

"What!? What are you saying!? It's late now you idiot! Go to your room and sleep." Wakamatsu said in annoyance.
"I'm sorry but I'm not talking to you." You argued back. You could feel his wrath but you were not going to give him satisfaction.

You went to your room, grabbed your bag and strolled out of the house. You could hear the blondie call to you but you ignored him. You went to your parents' house and told them everything.

"Are you sure about this dear? Wakamatsu will be worried you know." Your mother tried to reason with you but you beat her to it and said that he needs to trust you if he's going to be like that. It seemed like he was not doing a good job so you had to do it.

"Then I guess we just have to let her here mama."
"I just hope they'll fix it soon papa."

You sighed then went to your old room. You looked at the stuff inside and you could see a lot of things there like the old stuff toys, the book Wakamatsu gave you long ago and the uniform you used to wear during your middle school years.

"This room brings a lot of memories." You sat down and opened your Facebook. You remembered Wakamatsu's account so you tried to hack it. It was a success. You looked at his messages. You know that these things were personal but you couldn't help yourself. You noticed Imayoshi's message.

Convo:

W: Are you sure she'll like it?
I: We already asked her plus Momoi-san will be there.
W: I-I don't know but we could give it a try.
I: It will take up your time though. Maybe a bit late of going home?
W: That's a hassle alright! Can't we just do it maybe lunch time?
I: Dunno. It's up to you.

"What are they talking about?" You asked to yourself. Whatever this thing was sure left you confused. You turned it off and thought about the things that happened earlier.

"I feel bad." Those were your last thoughts before you fell asleep.

•Wakamatsu's POV•

"Dammit! I messed up! Argh!" I complained as the memory of what happened earlier replayed in my mind. She looked so hurt and I caused her that. I couldn't help it though. I was preparing a surprise for our anniversary and I did this. Nice Kousuke. You did a good job.

"Argh! What am I going to do!? I'm such an idiot!"

~The Next Day~

We had our practice this Saturday and it seemed like (First name) really was going to ignore me. I was returned back to the present by Imayoshi's voice though.

"Any problem Wakamatsu?"
"I think I messed up badly captain. She's ignoring me now because I always come home late."
"Yare yare. How about Momoi-san talk to her? I'm sure she'll do the job."
"I don't know. I just want to surprise her." I said. Argh! I should have just told her.

"What are you doing there Wakamatsu-san? Shouldn't you be with (Last name)?" Aomine asked. I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"
"She's with another man. They seem to be enjoying each other's company." Aomine taunted with a smirk.

"You bastard! Shut up and get BACK to practice!"
"Sorry. I'm just here to get some food. Let me have one Sakurai!"
"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Sakurai apologized furiously.

I went to see her and she was with a man just like what Aomine said. It pierced me hard like how an arrow struck me.

"(First name)."

•Your POV•

"I'm still mad at him! He was keeping a secret from me!" You ranted to the man beside. It was your male cousin. He just chuckled at you and he told you to think about things.

"I don't know cuz. Don't you want to give Wakamatsu another chance?"
"I may be exaggerating."
"You are alright."
"Don't state the obvious. Thanks for listening, I'll be going now."
"No worries dear. I love to be your friend in need. Later~ Oh! If he does something out of his character just for you, then you know what that means~" He said.

~Monday~

You went to school early and when you opened your locker, you saw a letter.

Meet me inside the gym. ~WK

"Hmm? Might as well go." You went to the said place and saw Wakamatsu standing there with white and red roses in his arms. You walked to him silently.

"Kousuke?"
"(F-F-First name)! I-I'm sorry for what happened...you know."
"I'm sorry as well. I over exaggerate." You hung your head down but you felt a hand on your cheek and kiss on your lips. He was kissing you!

"I love you (First name) and even though I'm a loudmouth, you accepted me."
"Hahaha! No matter what I will always love you."

He kissed you again.

=END=

Extra:

You: What was that message from Imayoshi huh?
W: W-What!? You read it!? T-That's...
You: Hmm?
W: Anniversary.
You: Come again? Don't whisper!
W: It's for our anniversary.
You: E-Eh? 'Damn. I forgot about it.'
W: You forgot didn't you?
You: N-No!
W: Yeah right. But whatever, I'll always remind you of my love.
You: You're so cheesy!