No matter-Nebuya Eikichi

"Ei-chan!" I called when I spotted him walking down with Mibuchi. He looked back and grinned at me. They stopped for a while and greeted me.

"Hello (First name)-chan."
"Yo (First name)."
"Are you going to class now?" I asked as I tilt my head to the side. Mibuchi grinned at me while Nebuya looked away blushing as he answered back with a yes. I laughed at him lightly but I didn't really know why he was blushing. Mibuchi and I were talking about the next assessment this history when Nebuya shouted, "We have!? Ugh!" Mibuchi grunted while I sweat dropped at his reaction.

"Because all you did was show your muscle you idiot."
"You should read your notes sometime Ei-chan."
"Ugh! I'll just pass it with my muscles!" He said as he showed his muscles. I laughed at it and that's when I noticed that Hayama was not with them. I asked them where he was and they just said that the teacher called him for sleeping earlier during Physics.

"Ahahaha... I see." I sweat dropped again. These three really are something. Once we reached the classroom, I was greeted by five letters on my desk. Here we go again. Love letters.

"What are those (First name)?" Nebuya asked. I quickly hid them before answering him.
"T-They're nothing. Just random papers on my desk. I might have forgotten to put them inside my bag."

He nodded and I guess he bought my lie. That's good. I don't want him to know. You see, I can't answer these people back because there is already someone whom I liked for a long time now. Glancing at them, I could feel my self flush for a second. You could say that I...fell for Nebuya. I know he's not the best guy around considering that he always brag about muscles and all but he's really a good guy. The first time he showed that kindness was when I almost fell in the stairs along with the papers I was holding. Luckily, he was there to stop it.

The teacher came and class started. I couldn't really concentrate properly because of the letters in my hands. I know it's harsh to just throw them around so I'll just letter them back that I don't have feelings for them and that I already like somebody else. That's why after class, I told Mibuchi and Nebuya that I'll be late and might not be able to watch their practice. Nebuya was bummed for a bit while Hayama was complaining too much that I ended up smacking his head lightly.

"I'll be quick and finish this okay?" I assured them. Mibuchi and Hayama left while Nebuya just stared at me. I looked at him and smiled lightly.

"Promise. I'll be quick." He left unsure before smiling a little. He really worries too much. I don't know why though. Oh well~ I need to finish the letters soon. There were about 5 only,luckily, so I had the first 3 done after 25 minutes or so. When I proceeded to the next two, I received a text from Nebuya asking if I was done. Giggling, I replied back to him "no". Writing the last two was difficult because their letters kinda creeped me out. They were saying that they were always watching me and their compliments were a bit too much.

"These two are pretty creepy." I pointed out to myself. I decided to write back anyway. After that, I put them inside my bag and decided that I'll deliver it to them tomorrow morning. The gym was not that far so I got there within 10 minutes. They were still practicing hard and when I spotted their captain, Akashi, I greeted him.

"Hello there Akashi."
"Hello there (Last name)-senpai." I smiled at him before watching them play. Their moves are much better than the last time. I was shocked when I heard that Akashi changed. Their movements are now coordinated where every pass of Akashi turns to chance. The three were smiling to themselves before Akashi joined them.

"Pass it to me Akashi!" Nebuya shouted. Once the ball was in his hands, he dunked it while saying, "Muscle Dunk!" It made me laugh. Then, muscle pass and muscle everything! Hahahahah! It was really ridiculous! Mibuchi was pissed off right now but he hid it with his creepy smile while Hayama just smacked his head. Soon, it was already their break and I approached them.

"Ei-chan. Here's your water." I said. He looked surprised before grinning. We talked about things but mostly him showing off his muscle. I would laugh at it every now and then, he would flush.

"I will beat Kiyoshi this time!"
"Hahahah! With your muscle dunk!" I said which made me burst into a fit of laughter. Hayama and Mibuchi heard it before joining us as well. Akashi smiled at us lightly. After that, Nebuya insisted on taking me home which I take much greatly.

"Thank you for walking me home Ei-chan!"
"No worries! I would love to taste your own made lunch you know!"
"I'll make you one tomorrow then!"

I know I'll regret that cause he eats a lot! Well, he's a great friend so I'll treat it as a favor. When he was gone, I suddenly felt a chill that I absently rubbed my shoulders.

"Must have been my imagination."

•Unknown POV

"You shouldn't have turned me down (Last name)-chan~ I'll make you mine~"

•Your POV

I woke up earlier than I expected to be so the only thing I did was cook breakfast, my and Ei-chan's lunch, take a bath and change to my uniform. By the time I was done, I noticed the clock and it was already 7:15. Class starts at 8 and I need to get there to give my letters.

"Excuse me, are Hayashi, Kimura and Yamanosuke here?" I asked. They said that they will most probably be late so I just gave them the letter. It didn't even looked like a letter since the design was more like business. Well, I didn't bring any proper papers that time so I just used them. Then last was the two, Guren and Takeru. I went to them and apologized to Guren but I didn't saw Takeru. The people there said that he left school for almost 3 months already. It scared me a bit so I hastily went back. Nebuya caught my reaction so he asked what happened to me.

"What happened to you (First name)?"
"H-Huh!? N-Nothing! Don't mind me! Oh! The teacher is coming. Let's talk later."

The one who send it must be a creeper. Lunch came and I went to eat in a secluded area where Nebuya and I would mostly go. He's not here because Akashi called for a team meeting. I ate silently when I felt the area grow cold. I glanced behind me to see a guy with red hood and cream pants. His face was hidden with the hood but one could see the shining blue eyes underneath.

"Oh~ the kitten is finally alone. Why hello there (First name)-chan~ I've been observing you for a month now you know." He said creepily. I shivered at that before escaping him. Unfortunately, he caught my wrist and pinned me to the ground. I tried kicking his face but he had my legs in place. Then he tried licking my face but I struggled and slapped him hard before running away. The worst thing was that my shirt got caught in a small branch of the tree. I need help now!

"Eikichi!!! Help!" I know it's wrong to shout at this point but at least I'll have him rescue me. I hope. The bushes rustled and there came out the stalker. I paled before throwing my shoes aside and started kicking and punching the guy. He was smirking throughout and it made me scared and angry at the same time. I pulled out my left leg before spinning around and kicking his right side. It was a hit. What I didn't expect was the knife that scarred my face. A small trail of blood left it and rolled down my cheeks. He used that as an advantage to tackle me down. He opened two of the buttons in the dress while tears pricked my eyes. Ugh! That was stupid of me! Just then, I heard a swirl of something and it hit the man in front.

"MUSCLE PASS!!" That voice... I looked behind while crying only to see Nebuya. I threw the man and ran to Nebuya. He hugged me tightly before covering me with his coat. It was too big for me but warm enough. It eased me for a sec before the others took the stalker away.

"*sob sob* T-Thank you..." I said shakily. He wiped away my tears before bending down.

"Don't be scared. You were brave to do that (First name). And...I know it's not yet the right time but will you let me protect you!? I'll do it with my every muscle! Ugh!" He shouted. I covered my ears quickly and he apologized with a flush. I finally knew what his blushes meant.

"Ei-chan...Thank you and sure." He was shocked that he ended up hugging me with all his might. I patted him harshly though telling him to stop that or I'll suffocate. He laughed and I did too. The next thing I knew, he kissed me on the forehead.

"No matter what, I'll be there with this muscles of mine."
"Hahahaha!" He put his forehead on me before smiling.

=END=