Summer Festival-Kise Ryota

"Ah~ I heard that they're going to have some fireworks display next week. Do you want to come with me Kise?" You asked.

You and Kise were walking down the park taking in the beautiful scenery. You looked back and saw a hesitant look on his face.

"I don't really want to burden you with my fangirls (First name)-cchi." He said.

"Oh..." It made you sad a bit but you thought of something and you were pretty sure that he won't be able to say no to you.

"Maybe I'll just go with someone willing then. We could go fish catching, eating candy apples and me earning a prize from him." You thought out loud. Kise was alarmed by this.

"NO! I'll go with (First name)-cchi! Maybe we could just enjoy for a bit." He said eagerly. You smirked at this and hugged him tightly.

"Yay! We're gonna watch some fireworks!"

Kise felt like you just tricked him into saying that but nonetheless, he's happy that you are. He went to you and held your hand.

"We're going together of course." He said then he kissed your cheeks. Your cheeks heated up and it probably looked like tomato right now. You quickly dismissed it and asked him if he already have his kimono. He nodded and it made the task easier.

"Alright! Then I guess, I'll see you that day?"
"Yeah but you know that I could always see you right (First name)-cchi?"
"*giggle* Of course. Later~"

You went home and into your room. You looked at your closet and you could see a red box tied in a golden ribbon.

"Grandma's gift. I wonder what's in here. She told me not to open it yet until I have a boyfriend." You opened it and there stood an amazingly weaved yukata.

"Thi—This is so beautiful. Grandma made this one. I really have to thank her." You looked at it again and observed it. The yukata is color black with Sakura flower design. It was stunning to say.

"My dear? Are you home?"
"Mom?"
"My...That yukata..." She whispered in awe. You looked at her confused. She told you that it was given to your grandma by your grandfather. He was such a sweetheart to her. It made your heart flutter in excitement that you're going to wear such dress.

"I bet Kise-kun will like it! Just don't speed things my flower."
"Mom!" You shouted. It made you blush hard since you knew what she meant by that.

~After a week~
"He said we're going to meet at the station this 5. Guess I still have time."

It's still 3:30 so you have time to fix yourself. You quickly put on your yukata and tied the obi. Might I say, it looked good on you. You tried to tie your hair but it didn't look any good.

"Sigh... This is so difficult!" You put it down and tried again until you heard a chuckle outside your door.

"I could hear you all the way downstairs (First name)-cchi." You turned around and saw your blonde boyfriend.

"Kise! What are you doing here? I thought we're going to meet at the station."
"I can't su~ I want to accompany (First name)-cchi all the way to the festival."
"Really?"

You sighed then smiled lightly. He went to your side and grabbed your brush. He combed your hair and styled it on his own. You didn't know that he could style girl's hair.

"I didn't know that you style hair Kise."
"Hahaha! You didn't ask me su~"
"Touché."

After minutes, your hair was done and it made you jawdropped. You looked different because of it.

"Wow~ This is great Kise!" You hugged the blonde. You didn't realize your actions until your chin was held up by him.

"You want me that much su~?" You blushed hard which led to his amusement. He pecked your lips.

"K-K-Kise!!"
"Hahaha! Let's go now su~?"
"You're not going to wear your yukata?"
"Nope because for now. You, my princess, is the star for today."

You smiled and he led you outside. Once you reached the place, he led you somewhere else.

"Where are we going Kise?"
"In my secret place which will be our secret place. Come on."

He pulled you out of the forest you were in. The scene in front stunned you. It composed of a large lake and some fireflies going around.

"Wow. This place... This place is amazing Kise! When did you find this!?"
"I found this last year and when I met you, I felt like you need to see this."
"Thank you."
"Shall we sit down? I brought foods and the fireworks display will start any minute by now."
"Okay!"

You sat down and looked at the sky full of stars. Soon, you found yourself in the arms of the man you love.

"I wish I could put the time on pause."
"Why is that su~?"
"So that we could stay like this forever."
"*chuckle* You're really silly (First name)-cchi. I'll always be by your side."

The fireworks sprang out of the forest and soon, you two were watching it in awe.

"Beautiful...."
"Beautiful indeed." You found him looking at you which made blush. You hung your head low because of embarrassment but he held your chin and kissed you.

"I will always love you."

=END=