Love at First Sight? Really?-Fukui Kensuke

'Winter Cup huh? I wonder if Tatsuya-nii is here?' I thought as Alex and I walked in the stadium's hallway. Alex looked ecstatic about the game especially between Yosen and Seirin.

"Alex?"
"Yes (First name)-chan?" She asked. I inquired to her if Tatsuya-nii is here. She said that he is. I giggled just thinking of surprising him. We were about to round up the corner when we spotted Tatsuya-nii walking with his team. I waved my hands and shouted to him.

"Tatsuya-nii!"
"(First name)? Alex?" We ran to him and I hugged him tightly before Alex joined and was about to kiss him. Tatsuya-nii put a finger on her lips though.

"Not here Alex. We don't do that kind of thing here."
"You're boring."
"*chuckle* How come you're here (First name)?" He asked. I just laughed and told her that I'll be staying here in Japan with Alex and Kagami. He was bummed at first and invited me to live with him.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I live all alone anyway."

We were interrupted with a loud clearing of the throat. I looked behind and all his teammates were looking at us. I quickly apologized and introduced ourselves.

"Alex? Can we talk for awhile?" Tatsuya-nii asked.
"Sure." They went outside to talk. All I could do was watch them leave. I knew what they were about to talk. It hurt to know that he had changed for the best—or the worst. I'm not sure anymore. I shrugged off the thought and looked back at his teammates.

"Thank for taking care of my brother. I hope he wasn't a pain in the ass considering his fans." I laughed lightly. They smiled and said that his fans were but the purple giant, whom I learned was Murasakibara Atsushi, just said that Tatsuya-nii cooked the best foods. I smiled but then I caught something off on the blondie's face. His face was tinted with a rosy pink blush. He caught me staring though and I waved a little at him. There coach went back and showed a copy of Seirin's game. It was not my concern anymore so I fled the scene but not without catching the blondie's gaze on me.

~During the game~

"Wow. The game's so...intense." I whispered as I watched the game with Alex. Nigou was in my arms and I clutched to the dog tightly. Afraid of the results of the game. Kagami-nii was looking at Tatsuya-nii with intense eyes, as if he was another lion he has to defeat for territory.

"Alex? What do you think will the game's outcome be like?" She smiled sadly at me and said, "I'm not sure (First name)-chan but all I know is that I have to cheer for both of my students." I managed to show her a small smile before looking back at the game. Tatsuya-nii used his Mirage Shot again but Kagami-nii knew how to deflect it.

"Tatsuya-nii..." I looked at the other players and my eyes kinda reminded on Fukui's figure. He was panting really hard and I kinda had a worried face now. Wait, worried? N-No! I must be delusional.

"You alright (First name)-chan?"
"Y-Yeah. Hahahah! Don't worry about me now." Just then, an ear-splitting shout was heard all over the gym. Seirin was about to give its last shot then—Prrrt!!

"Time's up!" The winner of the game was Seirin! Alex and I waited for them to go out of the lockers before I hugged Kagami-nii right. He ruffled my hair and I scoffed at him. After that, I told him that I'll go to Tatsuya.

"Tatsuya-nii?"
"(First name)?" I smiled sadly before I gave him a sad smile. I told him that he did great and he just patted my hair. He said that he'll go out to get some fresh air.

"Okay..." He exited the room. I was about to but before that, I went to Fukui and congratulated him.

"Good game Fukui." He grinned sadly but I could see a tint of blush on his cheeks. I laughed at his face. I was about to go when he asked to have a walk with him. Well, it was a bit awkward but we did talk.

"So...are you going to enter Yosen High?"
"I guess. I'll be a second year next school year anyway."
"I didn't know that." I grinned at him before we talk about things like school, basketball and their captain. I have to admit, his cleft chin did make him look unique. Not later than that, we were talking like we're best friends. My phone buzzed off and I when I looked at it Kagami-nii texted me to go home. I sweatdropped before telling Fukui that I need to go home now. He was saddened but he gave me his number and told me that I should call him.

"*giggle* Sure. I'll see you when I get to Yosen, Fukui." I kissed his cheeks and he had this huge blush on his face. I did have one on my own but what surprised me was that he kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you sometime then?"
"Yeah."

=END=
A/N: Yo minna! Sorry if I haven't posted things, I have been busy with submitting requirements for university! 😅💜💙