Lucky Item-Midorima Shintaro

I was walking down the road when I noticed a pretty old rack pulled by somebody who's familiar to me. It was a raven-haired student from Shutoku High. 'Isn't that Takao?' I was about to approach him when I noticed another person with green hair and he was riding it. Sweatdropping, I went to them and greeted them.

"Takao?" He looked behind him to see me. He laughed and said, "(First name)! Hahaha! It's nice to see you again!" We both laughed and he introduced the green-haired player to me.

"This is Midorima Shintaro, I call him Shin-chan though."
"S-Shin-chan!? Hahaha! You never change Takao!"
"Sigh. That sure is true (Last name)-san." Midorima commented. I giggled and joined them before separating ways since I attend a different school. When I was about to step out, I noticed a peculiar bear on his hand. 'What the!?'

"Ne...Midorima? Is that a teddy bear?" Takao saw my dismayed face before laughing out loud. Midorima sighed in annoyance before smacking Takao.

"Stop laughing nanodayo!"

BONK

I cringed at the sight before me. Laughing nervously, I asked Takao if he's alright. He just waved off the pain before Midorima explained that it was his lucky item. Takao added that it was from Ohasa. 'That fortune telling site?' That really made me laugh a bit before saying goodbye.

"See you later Takao, Midorima."
"Later!"

~After Class~

When I exited the school, I noticed a familiar black uniform in front of our school gate. It was not Takao though. Midorima? Yep but I didn't expect him to be the one! Okay...

"Midorima?"
"(Last name)-san."
"Hahaha! (Last name) is fine. What are you doing here? Where's Takao?" I asked. He looked kinda annoyed for awhile before saying that Takao left him to fetch me. I laughed before composing myself.

"I see, I see. I'm sorry for that trouble Midorima."
"It's nothing nanodayo. Shall we go?"
"Thank you but I still have to visit a place. Is it okay if we go?"

He reluctantly agreed before I pulled him towards the shop I intended to visit. We were walking on a tiled road when I asked him about his personal life. That's when I learned that he was a basketball player and they're participating for the Summer Cup (Inter-High).

"Must be tough on you guys."
"It is but it will be fruitful nanodayo."
"Yeah. Everything is fructifying if one is hardworking and has determination." I said with a determined face. I smiled at him before walking again. His face was coated with flush which I missed. Not too long, we reached the said shop. It was an instrument shop. Entering, I greeted the old man sitting by the corner.

"Hello grandpa! It's nice to see that you're around. Last time it was Keita."
"Hohohoho. It's nice to see you (First name)-chan. You're here to play another piece?" I nodded before grabbing a couple of papers from my bag and putting it in the rack of the piano. Clicking the first piece, I turned to Midorima.

"You can sit if you want Midorima."
"I didn't know you play piano."
"Hehehe. It's a habit."

I turned back to the piano before clicking C to E then performing the whole piece as if I was in trance. It was a lullaby my mom used to sing to me before she passed away and I decided to add some parts to complete it. I ended it with ritardando. A clap was heard and it was from Midorima. Smiling, I thanked him before he plopped down beside me and playing Sonata in C major. It shocked me but the song was so soothing that I ended up leaning to him accidentally. He flinched though and I apologized while laughing nervously.

"Ahahaha. Sorry about that Midorima. You play well."
"Thank you. You as well nanodayo."

We thanked the old man before exiting the shop. I was grinning from ear to ear  while I tell the green haired player about my piano skills. I was not boasting just telling him that I learned it from my late mother. We reached my home and I thanked him.