A Diary of Yesterday-Haizaki Shogo

It was another summer break and I was cleaning my room when I came upon an old box. I opened it up and saw a thick plain notebook. Dusting it off, I gently opened it so that some pages will not crack.

"(Last name)(First name), Class 1-C." I read. Wow, this notebook was 10 years ago. I didn't know it was still here. I turned the pages one by one until I came upon a page that reminded me of things. This was what was written there:

Dear Diary,

    Today was too shocking to say the least! Two of the basketball members of Teiko confessed to me! Okay... How did they even noticed me? I'm just an average student there. Okay fine, maybe my eyes are unusual.

I paused for a while to laugh at my horrible self. My eyes did bring out myself. I mean, it's unusual to have blue eyes with golden specks on them. I continued reading the passage.

The first one who confessed was Kise Ryota! He's a model! A model I tell you! Then the other was Haizaki. He's my childhood friend and I know that I fell for him but he changed quite a lot ever since he entered basketball. I answered yes though. Maybe I could give him a chance.

I cringed at what I wrote. I know it was really stupid to date him. Sighing, I was about to close it to forget all those memories when a folded page caught my eyes. Turning to that page, there was a wilted flower on it.

Dear Diary,
       I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have fallen in love with that jerk. He really changed. It was on our third year, a year after I became the second manager of Teiko, that I saw the true him. He was a pure idiot! He cheated on me with Kise's 'girlfriend'! Put that aside, it was like he just forgot all our memories! All those dates, gifts, parties and smiles were now all just trashes!

There was a huge blank space then I remembered that I was crying so hard this time. I can feel the pain I felt when I wrote this part. Thank goodness I was over that idiot and have a loving husband now.

Then I noticed a small note below.

I know my future self will be laughing at this. Maybe. But this is a good lesson. I hope that my future self will be able to find a suitable husband that will care for her.

I smiled at the message and said, "You don't have to worry past me 'cause I found a man of honor. Someone who cared for me and treasured me. A bit too much but he does. Kise is still a model and is struggling with Amber while Haizaki has changed is now trying out boxing. I'm happily married to a man whom I accidentally met in New York."

I closed the diary lightly. Just then, the door opened and there stood the man I married. We met in a hotel after a meeting with some officers of New York. Wait, no, that was not it. It was, as I said, an accident. We were both from a different meeting. Mine was for our company while his is for his father. I spilled a coffee on him.

"What are you doing there (First name)?"
"Just reading this." I said as I held a book. He checked it and growled dangerously. Before I knew it, I was in our bed being tackled by his tickles.

"S-Stop! Hahaha! P-Please stop."
"You're mine."
"Y-Yeah, I get it so please. S-Stop!"

He stopped and flashed me one of his rare smiles. I grabbed some of the trash in his room while he did the others. I was about to help him throw things when I noticed that he was holding the diary, about to throw it up.

"What are you doing?"
"Throwing this diary. Haizaki was an idiot and I don't want you to remember him and any other things." He reasoned.
"Wow. You got jealous over him easily."
"He just pissed me off a lot years ago." He said with a sadistic smile. I laughed at him and brought him to a loving hug. He was so adorable! Don't say that to him out loud tho—

"What did you say (First name)?"
"I said that aloud didn't I?" I said nervously. Shit. I need to run before he gets me. I was about to run but he already had me in his arms and started bringing me upstairs. I'll leave the rest to you readers! If there are that is...but still!

=END=
*Extra*

"Bring me down!" I struggled in his arms. He pushed me on the bed and started nipping my neck. I blushed and moaned slightly.

"A-Stop... That's so ticklish you know!" I said. His red eyes just sparked with amusement. We were not even done arranging things yet!

"Akashi! We have to fix all the things here!"
"It can wait while I can't." He whispered in a sexy tone as I struggled not to make a sound.

All right... I really leave the rest to your imagination! Hahaha! 😂😂