Happy Birthday Red Emperor! -Akashi Seijuro

A/N: Yo minna!! It's Akashi's birthday today so let's greet him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED EMPEROR!!!

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
It was a cold December where you just sat in front of the porch heating yourself up. You were thinking about a lot of things while rubbing your tummy when you just remembered your husband's birthday.

'Oh my gosh. Seijuro will celebrate his birthday next week! What am I going to do!? And I'm pregnant too. Maybe I could ask Riko and Satsuki.' You thought quietly.

You quickly stood up and tried to walk towards the telephone line near the window. Of course, being eight months pregnant had its consequence. You tried to call the two and luckily, they picked it up and you told them about everything. They agreed to help as you thanked them. Seijuro was in his office right now so it's not a problem.

"Now, what should I plan for his birthday? I would love to cook but I'm having a baby soon. Wait. There is a famous restaurant who could help me. Who owned it again? Himawari? Himuda? Wait, Himuro! Right right. Himuro Tatsuya. I should call them tomorrow." You murmured while thinking of it. It made you tingly that you're preparing your own party for your husband. You knew that he'll have a grand one but you want him to have one of his own where he could be free.

"I want to make his favorite though as well as my special dessert. Maybe I could just overlook. Tomorrow, I'll prepare the design and location."

~The Next Day~

"Mm..." You woke up in a soft warm bed. You looked around and saw that you were in your room. You didn't remember sleeping here though which confused you. Your thoughts were interrupted when Akashi came in with breakfast.

"Morning love. How are you feeling?" He greeted as he placed the breakfast on your bed. (A/N: Breakfast in bed! Sweet!)

"I'm fine. Morning too dear. You were the one cooked?" You asked while rubbing your eyes. He found it cute so he kissed your nose lightly.

"*chuckle* Yeah. I made your favorite. Let's eat?"
"Yeah. I'm starving."

You ate your food in silence. It was not the eerie one but the comforting one. After eating, you two talked about everything like the business, Akashi's health, yours, the baby and the past.

"Wait. I remember that Reo. Reo Mibuchi right? Hahaha! I still remember that he always sticks with you. Guess you have a suitor back then?" You teased which he reacted with a look of horror. It made you laugh a good time until your stomach ached.

"(First name)? Love, what's happening?" He asked worriedly.

"My water just broke! Oh my! Seijuro! I'm going on a labor! Aahg!!" You shouted frantically.

He quickly carried you and drove you towards the nearest hospital. When the nurses saw you, they quickly called the doctor and laid you on a bed. It really hurt you but you had to be strong. The doctor came and Akashi was forced to be outside. The labor began.

~After hours of giving birth~

"There! Finally. Congratulations Akashi-san. You just gave birth to a healthy baby boy! My! Let's call your husband." She said as she carefully placed the baby in your hands. You were still weak but you firmly held your child in your arms. He was so small and it made smile widely. He had your hair and Akashi's ruby eyes. He started to cry but you quickly calmed him down while humming a soft tune. The door opened and there stood your husband with tears in his eyes.

'My...I think I rubbed off him my crybaby side. *giggle*' You thought as you smiled to him.

"Dear."
"(First name)... I'm so happy right now." He hugged you sideways. He was so glad that tears ran down his cheeks. You faced him and tried to wipe off his tears. After that, you carefully placed the baby in his arms. He raised him with pride and hugged him.

"Do you already have a name for him (First name)?"
"Yeah. Satoru."
"Akashi Satoru. Welcome. Argh! I'm the happiest FATHER in the world!" He shouted in glee. You couldn't help but laugh at his antics.

"You're birthday is next week Sei."
"I know. And..." He looked at the two of you.
"You two are the greatest gift I have received." He said.

It made you tear up a bit but hugged him with Satoru anyways.

~Next Week—December 20~

"Congratulations (First name)-chan!" Satsuki said as she hugged you sideways. You were cradling Satoru in your hands and it was now time for you guys to prepare for the emperor's surprise birthday party. He's party was held yesterday since some of his workers will be out for a week considering that it's almost Christmas. You invited all of his friends and acquaintances when he was still in middle school to college. You were glad that they came and so the preparation begins.

~After hours of spending time preparing~

"Hey Mitobe-kun! You should put some design here as well." Riko complained. Her husband, Hyuuga, sighed. She was still the same even after years. You looked over to Momoi and she was there with Kuroko, decorating the cake.

"Oi! Murasakibara! Don't you eat those! It difficult to make them you know!" Kagami protested. Murasakibara just said that he could make more.

"Atsushi. He's right." Himuro said and the purple head pouted. You laughed at this and offered help. You called for your assistant and let her take care of the baby. Before letting go, you made sure that he's not cold and that there's enough blanket in his cradle. You made sure that he was asleep as well so that he will not cry later.

"I'll help you out guys." You said but yet protested that you just gave birth a few days ago. It made you smile but said that you really want to move some limbs. They reluctantly agreed so you quickly made your way towards the kitchen. You told Murasakibara that you'll make your famous dessert.

"Really (First name)-chin? Yeah~" he cheered. You helped them up and soon, the preparations were done. It was already 4 in the afternoon so you asked Reo, who was eager, to fetch the emperor. You smirked at this and wanted to see his facial expression.

~After half an hour~

POP POP PRRRTTT

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI/SEIJURO/SEI-CHAN!!" They all greeted. You walked up to him holding the cake.

"Happy Birthday Seijuro."
"(First name)..." He said mildly surprised. You giggled at this and asked him to blow the cake which he did. After that, everyone had a blast! You went to Satoru and went outside for some fresh air and to refrain from having the baby disturbed. While outside, you sang a soft tune. It was getting cold and luckily, there were no snow. You went to your room and heated up the porch.

When we grow apart, it's destiny
It's just how it was supposed to be
But I know that I'm not strong enough to accept that so easily
Each and every single answer that comes my way
Are sold at too high a price for me to pay
They rob me of the courage to leave it all and move on

The song that I once sang and gave to you
is now just a sad love song, overplayed a time or two
Let the wind flow in and blow it away
Back to that time, that summer day when I fell in love with you.

"You really have a good voice (First name)." You turned around and saw Akashi standing at the door with a soft smile.

"Thank you for the party." He said. You smiled and said "Anytime." He went to you and pulled the two of you in his arms and sat on the bed. He snuggles at the two of you which earned him a giggle. The baby in your arms opened its eyes and smiled at his father. Akashi bent down and gave him a kiss.

"I love you two."
"We love you as well."

He hugged you as you three sat by the bed and listened to the party outside.

Happy Birthday My Red Emperor

=END=