Special #3: Shopping

"(First name)-chan! Let's go shopping this Saturday!"

I was startled by Momoi's loud voice after waking up from my nap. Glancing at her, she just stared at me with determined eyes that made me sweat dropped. I looked around for help from Aomine nor Kuroko but they just stepped back. 'Traitors!'

Sighing, I reluctantly agreed as she danced around in glee. An evil thought came to me and I said, "Momoi! Why don't we invite the others? I'm pretty sure Aomine or Kuroko will surely be happy to do so!"

"That's a good idea (First name)-chan! Dai-chan! Tetsu-kun! Let's go shopping this weekend?" Before they could even answer, I smirked and shouted that they'll be happy to do so.

"Alright! I'll go to the others to ask them."
"Okay~"

Once she was out of the classroom, the two came to me and blamed me for their demise. The generous me wasn't that selfish after all. I smirked at them.

"You'll feel the pain of shopping with her! Ha!"
"You're mean (Last name)-san."
"You're going to kill us!"

I rolled my eyes at the two before putting my hands on their shoulder.

"You'll accompany us, right?" They shivered at my tone before nodding quickly. I giggled before going outside only to see Akashi and Nijimura-senpai sweat drop at me. I just hold my hand out in peace.

"Hehehe~ You two will also come with us."
"Sorry (First name) but coach asked me something to do tomorrow." Nijimura tried to reason but I held my phone showing that coach already gave the permission.

"Sorry Niji-senpai but I already have permission. Oh yeah, Akashi! There's this shop I want you to see! They have a lot of sweets! I know you're not fond of them but you must try it!" Smirking, I left them sighing at what I just said. While walking, I saw Murasakibara chomping down his pocky in a haste might I say.

"Mura-kun! Do you want to go shopping with us this Saturday?" He looked at me with his deadpan face before nodding. I smiled before telling him that we'll be visiting a sweets shop.

"I'll be counting on it (Last name)-chin."
"You're going to love it!"

While walking, I thought about our plan for this Saturday. There will be a lot of shops but knowing that we'll have annoying companies, it'll be difficult to stay them in place. Well, Niji-senpai will be with us so I don't think there will be a problem. Hmm...I doubt that as well.

"Hmm. We could try visit some sports shop, sweets shop, arcades and...." I trailed as I think wherever place we would go to. Momoi surprised when she popped out of nowhere and said that everyone agreed.

"Damnit Momoi! Don't scare me like that."
"Hehehehe. They agreed to go with us! It's like a day-off shopping don't you think?" I can't help but smile through we eagerness.

~Home~

Class ended quickly and so is their practice. I would usually just watch them and give comments about their performance anyway. This time, I had to go home early due to mom coming home from her work. Dad is not around 'cause he'll have to handle mom's work for a while.

"I'll see you guys this Saturday!" I waved at them and went straight home. As expected, I was tackled by my overly excited mom.

"I'm home!" She's too excited for her own good. I shook my head before telling her that I can't breathe.

"M-Mom! Can't breathe!" She laughed before letting me go and dinner was good. Telling her most of my stories that is. Even Allison, my sister, was amused until I mentioned my plan this Saturday.