Teddy Bear-Murasakibara Atsushi

Carnival. Isn't it just fun to just test all their rides? Well, that's what we're doing right now. Murasakibara and I were invited to a carnival near a bay. When we entered the place, the salty scent of the sea greeted us. Oh how I miss this place! We're not Akita by the way.

"Atsushi! Let's try that booth first!" I tugged at his black shirt before going to the said booth. He was carrying his bag of sweets by the way.

"Eh? But (First name)-chin~ There is a sweet shop here. See?" He said dreamily as he pointed at the said shop. I sweatdropped at this before making a deal with him. We went first one which is a basketball booth. It was a simple game but there's a twist, there will be air vents below and you're only going to use plastic balls that's why timing is needed.

"Atsushi?" I asked as he turned to a box in the prizes corner. I smirked. I could use this as an advantage and to get that stuff toy for the little girl in the orphanage I visited.

"If you want to win that mauibo Atsushi, you need to win this with right timing."
"What are you going to do (First name)-chin?" He asked. I smiled at him before pointing at the stuff toy. He smiled lazily before nodding. The vendor gave us the balls and now we're shooting pass the rings.

'Atsushi's prize is to get 60 points while mine is to get 80 points only for 5 minutes.' I thought. Our date became somewhat a competition. Hahahah! What a turn out of events.

"Alright! Ha!" I shoot the balls with determination. Murasakibara was too but for a different reason. Food~ Sigh.

~After 4 minutes~

"Damn. I just need 10 more points but my arms are already aching." I painted as I looked at the ring. The vendor stared at me in disbelief. I was about to shoot when Murasakibara grabbed three balls before shooting them. It went in. Then another and another.

Prrrttt!

The game was over. The vendor shakily gave us the prizes. He was grinning at us. Murasakibara was so happy with his mauibo and I am too. I thanked the purple giant before pulling him to his shop. Once we entered, he wheeled down the store grabbing almost all their stocks. I sweatdropped but giggled at his cuteness. He really has a sweet tooth.

"(First name)-chin? What do you want?"
"Hmm?" I looked at him before shaking my head no. He wanted to go here for his own and I respect that. He frowned though so as to not feel guilty, I took a pocky out of the shelf and held it to him.

"Now now. Here."
"(First name)-chin likes pocky huh?"
"Hehehe. Let's hurry! I want to go inside the horror house!"

After shopping, we entered the horror house or rather horror maze. Entering it was like entering the back stage of a theater then one of the operators opened the gate which I think was not good. I was right! Because when we entered, zombies started chasing us out!!

"Aaaahhhh!!! A-Atsushi! There's a zombie behind you!"
"Eh?~" He looked behind and saw the zombie but he just glared at him. The zombie stopped and laughed nervously.

"T-This is just an amusement park sir." He said before scampering away. The road was long and constantly, I kept on dragging Murasakibara away or having him glare and growl at them. Soon, we reached the end but before I could open the door, a skeleton, which looked very real, dropped on me.

"KYAAAHHH!!" Murasakibara grabbed the skeleton and threw it aside.

"(First name)-chin~ It was not that scary." I glared at him before punching his chest lightly.

"S-Shut up! It was scary you know!" I turned around but not before catching him say "cute". Okay~ that was unusual . I blushed at this before grabbing his hands.

"L-Let's go."
"Hai~" I squeezed his hand. Just when I thought he wouldn't squeeze back, he did. It made my heart flutter.

"Atsushi? How about the Vikings and Big Drop? Do you want to try it?"
"If that's what (First name)-chin wants~" He lazily smiled at me. Riding the Vikings was scary but exciting at the same time!

"Woohooo!" I shouted in glee. Both Murasakibara and I laughed at our childishness. Then the Big Drop came and it made me dizzy. It was going higher than I thought!

"Here it comes!" A guy beside me shouted. Murasakibara just waited again. Then it dropped.

"AHHHHHH!!!"
"WOOHHOO!!"

I just shouted in fright as I looked below. Tears stung my eyes and after the ride, I was so shaky. Murasakibara saw this so he carried me on his back. I thanked him for that.

"Sorry for this Atsushi."
"(First name)-chin is no problem. I'll take care of her." I smiled before snuggling my head on his neck. I was getting hungry so Murasakibara fed me some of his sweets, mostly my pocky. While we were walking along the bay, a group ran past us chattering about some fireworks by the boat.

"Ne Atsushi? How about we watch the fireworks?" I smiled at him.
"Eh? But it's a pain going there? Can we just watch here (First name)-chin?" He did carry me here. I smiled sadly before agreeing.

"Fine. But we'll choose the best spot!"
"Hai hai~"

We chose the one near the edge of the shore and watched it over there. Hahahah! It was amazing! The sky was filled with blue and red then yellow colors. What a stunning sight. It ended early though but it was enough. I was about to lean to Murasakibara when he stood up and went somewhere. The teddy bear for the girl was still in my arms.

'I hope I can bring home one of my own too.' As if my wishes came true, Murasakibara came back with a life-size teddy bear. I was shocked at this thinking that maybe he spent too much money but he said that he won it earlier.

"Earlier?"
"(First name)-chin didn't see me play again after I won the mauibo box."
"Thank you Atsushi!" I jumped at him giving him a bear hug. He chuckled lightly before I kissed him. He tasted like the pocky I ate earlier. It was a passionate one and I would be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't enjoying this. I pulled out and smiled at him but e captured my lips again like a hungry predator.

"A-Atsushi..."
"I love you (First name)-chin. You're only mine."
"*giggle* Of course. Only yours." We watched the sea with contented smiles.

=END=