Special #2: April First

"I'm bored...." I slumped down my chair as I stared at the blank board in front of me. Kise looked at me and sighed as well. We were both bored out of our lives and wanted to have some fun. Everybody was busy while the two of us weren't. While messing with my notebook, I noticed the dates. It's March 31. Thirty one. My eyes lighted up and I knew what we should do to kill boredom.

"Psst! Kise! I've got an awesome idea." He looked at me like I was some crazy old woman selling potions. I sweat dropped before continuing.

"What is it su~?" I grinned and said, "You know what day it is today right?"
"March 31? Yeah?"
"And tomorrow?" I hinted. His eyes grew wide before grinning like an idiot. Oh~ we're so going to like this~

We talked on and on about what we're going to do about tomorrow. Of course, we'll ask the teachers for conspiracy. It will not be harmful that's what we promised but it will be embarrassing!

"Okay...so this one...." The plan commences tomorrow.

~The next day~

First victim— Aomine Daiki

"*yawn* I'm so—ACK! I can't see! My eyes!" Aomine shouted as his face was directed with eggs. That scream alerted the classrooms nearby and when they peeked outside, they laughed at the scene. Of course, Kise and I were laughing like crazy men from mental hospital.

"S-S-SMACK CAM!!" I said in between my laughs. I even recorded it! My side hurt but it was worth it. As an apology, we would leave cards saying who the thieves are. Just then, we heard our names and we started running.

"(FIRST NAME)! KISE!"

Next victim — Midorima Shintaro

He was walking towards the room when we went to him. We were casually talking to him about things and that's when we decided to leave. Midorima opened the door and a splash was heard. We snickered outside the classroom and decided to hide behind the wall. Probably by now, his hair would be rainbow colored! Kise peeked and returned laughing so hard. I ended up looking and it was really funny! He looked like a walking rainbow!

"Oh my gosh.... Kise, let's run." We did and apparently, we heard another call for our name.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY (LAST NAME), KISE!"
"April fools!"

Next victim—Murasakibara Atsushi

The purple giant was casually eating his chips when I came to him. Conversing with him was a bit weird since he kept on looking at the pocky I was holding. I sighed before giving him some. I'm still kind enough you know. Kise silently grabbed the pack of sweets as I continued giving the purple player his dose of pocky. It was a success! Then, I gave him a small box of waffle before asking him to open it once I'm out. I exited the room and hid behind a wall.

BOOM!

A loud explosion was heard and students shouted in surprise. When the smoke was gone, one could see that the purple giant was covered in a gooey substance. Murasakibara had this dark aura around him and opened door hastily.

"KISE-CHIN...(LAST NAME)-CHIN... YOU WILL PAY..." We shivered but slowly back out before leaving a small message.

"We have your sweets~ ;)"

We heard his raging voice which made us laugh more.

Next victim—Momoi Satsuki

"Sat-chan! Any news about the next game?" Kise asked. She said that there was and they talked for a while, about ten minutes I think. It was enough for me to do my job.