Missing You-Kiyoshi Teppei

I looked at my window and stared at starry sky. Thinking about my boyfriend? I'm not going to deny that. I silently laughed at my childishness. He's at America right now, recovering and having his rehabilitation there. I kinda miss him though. Hehehe. His confession still shocked me and whenever I remember it, my heart would just race! Blush painted my cheeks as I think about it.

"Teppei..." I murmured. Sighting, I went to my computer and opened my e-mail account. There was one peculiar message that caught my eye. Wait. It's from Teppei. I opened and scanned the letter. It made me blush with his sweet words like missing me, my laugh, Japan and let's not forget Seirin. I laughed at it and mailed him back.

Teppei,

I miss you as well. How's America? And it's good that you're rehab is helping you a lot. I hope you'll be dismissed from it soon. Seirin misses you as well. Have you heard about Team America coming to Japan in the news? I met them once with Seirin and Nash Gold scared me. They also had the game and it was pretty exciting, frustrating, scary and nerve-wracking! That player has some nasty attitude. Akashi-san was pissed off with it but his eyes are different now! It's the Demon Eye! Then they finished off the game pretty well! Those players were kinda nasty but I'm glad we've won against them. I hope you're here. Oh yeah! Before I forget. Kuroko and the others wish you well. They hope that you'll be back here. Hehehe. Hyuuga was even cursing at you for taking too long. Guess he really wants you here! Mail me soon Teppei. I love you.

I ended the mail and sent it to him. I hope that he'll read it soon. Closing the laptop, I stocked my books out ad read them one by one. College life isn't easy after all. Without noticing, it was already 11. I closed my books and readied my self to sleep.

"*yawn* I didn't know it was already this late. Damnit. And I need *yawn* to wake up at 5." I slipped on the sheets and slept soon. I was slowly snoozing off when my phone buzzed off. There was somebody calling. Ugh!

"Whoever you are... You better have a good reason calling me this late...." I whispered with a deadly tone. The person on the other line laughed nervously.

"(First name)?"
"T-Teppei!?" I looked at the caller's name and it was him! This is so embarrassing!

"Sorry for bothering your sleep (First name). I received your mail. I'll be home soon. Now, go back to sleep." Without any thoughts, I did. I was so sleepy so sorry if I didn't reply back.

~The Next Day~

"Alright. It's time to go to school now." I cooked breakfast, ate and finally, went to school. I met Shoichi by the gate along with Fukui. They befriended me when I first met them in the game. They're pretty much fun to have beside you.

"Morning!"
"Morning (First name)." The two greeted me.

"I heard that Kiyoshi's returning home."
"From who?"
"Hyuuga." Ah~ so he disturbed them as well. I laughed lightly at it. We went to our respective class and started another boring lesson. Not really THAT boring.

'I do wonder when is Teppei really coming home.' I thought to myself as I listened half-heartedly to the lesson. Sighing lightly, I shook my head and started taking down notes.

Lunch came and I was alone because the two had been called for some meeting. While twirling the pasta I was eating, I remembered that our anniversary is coming about two weeks from now. Kiyoshi was gone for nearly a year and a half already. Just then, I received a call from him.

"Teppei?"
"Hahaha. Glad that you're not snarky now. How's school?"
"Pretty much lonely. Shoichi and Fukui had been called for meeting and here I am sitting at a table while eating pasta. Nothing much. You?"
"I wish I could be there. I'm here outside while playing with the kids."