Home-Nijimura Shuzo

You woke up early because of the buzz from your phone. You opened it and it was a text from your boyfriend, Nijimura Shuzo. You rubbed your eyes to clear the view.

"Mm? I'm coming home." You yawned. Since you were really sleepy, you could not comprehend the sentence properly. Your eyes dropped and you fell back asleep again. Since it was Saturday, you did not bother to wake up early.

Soon, you woke up and when you looked at the clock, it was 10 in the morning. You quickly took a bath and dressed. You went downstairs only to be greeted by your mom. Guess your brother and dad came to work early.

"Morning, Mom!" You greeted her. She smiled at you and put on your table your favorite breakfast.

"Morning honey. Isn't he coming today? What time?" She asked. You looked at her confused until it dawned on you that you received a message from Nijimura.

"Oh my goddesses! I completely forgot about it!" You took your phone and checked the message again. This time, you read it carefully.

"I'm coming home. I'll be in Japan in about 11. Could you fetch me?" You cursed silently and the clock says 10:13. You quickly changed clothes and bade your mom goodbye.

"Damn! Will I make it on time!?" You said in frustration. You asked the driver to drive a bit faster. The drive was not that fast but enough to deliver you on time.

"Sigh. Finally, I'm on time. Now where was it? He didn't say it though." You mumbled to yourself as you looked at your surroundings. You started to worry because you could not see him but that is until you were hugged by a stranger.

"I'm home." That voice was very familiar. You turned around and smiled your biggest one.

"Shuzo! Wai~ I missed you! It's been a really long time!" You kept on talking until you were silenced by a kiss.

"Mmph." It made you blush brighter like a fresh red tomato. You pouted at him while he chuckled. Damn. He still makes you feel jello.

"Do you wanna go somewhere first, (First name)?" He asked. You thought for awhile until you remembered that the GOM are going to have a match with each other.

"Actually there is. I'm sure you would want to watch it. Let's go!" You pulled him to get a taxi. You told specific directions to the driver and he drove you the fastest he could. After half an hour, you were dropped off the Maji Burger.

"Why are we here, (First name)?" He asked.

"You'll see. Just wait here a minute Shuzo." You said then you went to the nearby court where they were playing. It seemed like they were just starting so you went back to grab the rainbow man.

"Come on! It's over there." You stopped by outside the public court and that gave him a view of the game. He smiled at how his past teammates grew back the way they should be. Akashi was not the only perspective one, Nijimura as well. But for now, one thing for sure was that they did not spot you two yet. Maybe they were really focused and wanted to have fun themselves.

"They've grown." You said.

"Yeah. I can't believe. It's only been a year and now, they've grown to such players. Who's that over there, (First name)?" He asked while pointing at one red head.

"That's Kagami Taiga. He really jumps high you know!" You praised. He watched him play with calculated eyes.

"Yeah!" You laughed afterwards. It did not take long before their break came and that was when they noticed you.

"Nijimura-senpai. (First name)-senpai." Midorima acknowledged.

"Nijimura-san, it's good to have you back. Good day, (First name)-san." Akashi said.

"Niji-chin~(First name)-chin~"

"You're here su~!"

"WAHH! Captain! You're back! And you're still as sexy as ever (First name)!" Aomine said. You quickly slapped him hard.

"It's good to see you captain and (Last name)-san." You smiled at Kuroko while Nijimura greeted him back.

Suddenly, you were tackled to the ground by a strong force. "Ack! S-Satsuki! I've missed you!" You hugged the pink-haired manager. You talked about things here and there while the boys played. This was really a good way to spend a weekend.

Your fun was stopped when you heard a beep from your phone. It was your mom messaging you to go home with Shuzo to get some lunch. You learnt from her that he will be living with you for awhile until he gets an apartment.

"Shuzo, it's Mom!" With that, he quickly understood what you mean. He said goodbye to the others while you waited outside the court. While walking, you talked about things that happened to the two of you these past months. His were more interesting than yours so you listened intently without interrupting him. You were snapped of it when he asked a question.

"While I'm away, you didn't look at any other men right?" He asked seriously. It shocked you but soon smiled.

"Nope. My rainbow here beside me is all I need. Okay?" You said with a wide grin. It made him blush but he held your hand.

"I'll never let this hand go." It made you blush but you hid it with a wide grin. He kissed your lips lightly and put his forehead in yours.

"I'm finally home so I want to make you mine. Here is my promise to you." He went down and opened a velvet box. Inside it was a promise ring. It made you tear up a bit.

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too." With that, he put the ring and kissed you passionately.

=END=