Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I ran through the woods relieved that I had finally got away from there. I would never go back to that pack that made my life so miserable, I though as I kept running through the thick woods. I was starting to get tired, and hungry so I slowed down to a walk.

I found a perfect tree that I could sleep under with enough shade that the sun wouldn't blind me in the morning.

I sat down on the dirt and pulled a blanket a sandwich, and a water bottle that I had packed out of my book bag.

I put the blanket over me, and peacefully ate my sandwich.

When I was done I started getting sleepier,and sleepier my eyes feeling heavier as I blinked.

I pulled the blanket up to my neck and fell into the darkness of sleep.

The one thing on my mind was that I was free of the Silver Moon Pack.

..................

Michael's P.O.V.

I was in the locker room getting dressed after football practice when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I picked it up, and answered it, it was Dylan my best friend and future beta.

"You need to get to the pack house right now."

I tensed up thinking it was something serious like rogues attacking so I got out of the locker room, and started running to my car.

i couldn't have rogues attacking the pack that I was to be alpha of. I got into my car, and started driving towards the pack house. When I got there I got out of my car, and went straight towards the front door.

After opening the door I caught sight of Dylan with a face of deep worry, and regret on his face, I walked up to him to find out what had happened to make him react like this.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

He got up, and looked at me before looking down at the ground again.

"Alyssa left, she ran away."

When I heard what he said I instantly knew that it was my fault, and I could hear my wolf whimpering because of it.

"Mate, mine."

Although he instantly became furious at me for rejecting her.

"HOW COULD YOU REJECT HER SHE'S OUR MATE," my wolf shouted at me.

"She was weak fat, and ugly an alpha deserves better than that," I said back at him, but I instantly regretted it because even though I didn't like her my wolf was in love with her.

I wasn't strong enough at the time, so he used the opportunity to take control of my body; grabbing Dylan by the collar of his shirt.

"Where did she go?"I asked using my alpha tone.

"I don't know I just went into her room to tell her to come cook for us, and she wasn't there. Her window was open her drawers all empty, but there was something a letter she left on her bed."

"Where is the letter," my wolf asked furious.

"Here," he spoke as he handed a white sheet of paper to me.

I slowly read the paper word by word.

"I'm tired of being treated like your slave, and I'm going to find something better in the world other than this hellhole. I hope that you are finally happy, you got what you wanted. I'm leaving, and never returning" the letter said.

After I had finished reading through it I let go of Dylan, and ran upstairs.

The first thing I did when I opened her bedroom door was sniff the air. I could still smell her scent which made my wolf how in determination to find her. I looked around the room, some of her drawers were thrown around the floor, clothes croweded the bed completly. Everything was out of place; her window wide open.

I jumped out of the window, and landed on my feet still gripping the letter to my chest.

I sniffed the air again to see if there was any trace of her scent to tell me in which direction she had went, but that's the thing there wasn't any.

My wolf was whimpering for losing his mate. I used this as an opportunity, and took control of my body again.

I walked up to my bedroom like nothing had happened, and laid down on my bed.

While I was laying there my wolf spoke to me again.

"This is all your fault you forced our mate to leave us," he said before he went completely silent.

That was the last time my wolf talked to me.

.....................

Alyssa's P.O.V.

When I woke up I was still under the giant oak tree that I had fallen asleep under, with the blanket around me.

I started packing my stuff, and put them into my bag. After I was done packing all of my things I took off jogging through the woods again.

After I was to tired to run anymore I stopped to catch my breath. I was hungry I was dirty, and I felt sick so I stopped running, and searched through my book bag for some food.

I settled for a bottle of water, and bag of chips.

Sitting down with my back against a tree I started eating my chips. I was thinking about where I was going to go. I couldn't stay in the woods forever. I could run into rogues, but then I guess I was a rogue now too.

I was thinking about how I was finally free from the Silver Moon pack when I caught the scent of five different male wolves. One of them was an alpha I could tell by just his scent; all the power that he radiated.

I was frozen in place unable to move from where I was; curiosity getting the best of me I wanted to find out who they were, especially the alpha.

His scent intrigued me it caught my attention, and especially my wolfs.

The scents got stronger,until they were all standing in front of me.

They were all in their wolf forms, but when they saw me just standing there it seemed as if they calmed down.

They must have saw I wasn't a threat.

They all went behind the trees, and came back shirtless the only thing they had on was a pair of basketball shorts each.

i stared at the one standing  in the middle he had messy black hair, and a six pack that made him look even better.

i looked up, and stared into his aqua eyes.

"Mate," my wolf spoke in my mind.

When she said that I was completely and utterly surprised.

Wasn't Michael my mate.

How could this mystery guy be my mate when I already had one. I was thrown out of my thoughts when the alpha spoke.

"Mate."

......................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: Here is the second chapter that I managed to finish writing hope you liked it.

Vote

Comment

Follow