Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Blake's P.O.V.

We had been running for approximately two and a half hours when we finally crossed the border into the Dark Moon pack.

When we were there we met with one  hundred and ninety seven pack warriors, the beta and the alpha that were all going to be assisting us.

All of us shifted back and made our quick exchange of pleasentries before we took of running again toward the Silver Moon pack terrritory which according to Alpha Walter  od the Dark Moon pack was only a couple of miles away.

As we approached the Silver Moon territory we were informed by Alpha Walter that we had to be extra cautious, as we could be attacked at any moment.

When we crossed to the SIlver Moon territory we were met by several wolves all of which had shifted to human form and explained to us that they did not pose a threat to us.

"Don't hurt us we mean no harm," the male in the middle spoke.

"Do you think they're lying?" Luke asked through mind link.

"I'm not sure. but we're not taking any risks."

"I'll give you a choice either leave right now as you are, or fight with us," I spoke.

Some chose to leave, while the vast majority chose to stay to retrieve their family members which were being held captive, according to their leader.

We continued to run until I caught the faint scent of Alyssa.

"Mate," my wolf spoke in my mind.

Finally, a lead to where she could be.

"Follow behind me, I 've caught Alyssa's scent. Lynn and Samuel's scents seem to be there as well," I communicated to all my pack through mind link.

I wasted no time in waiting for anyone, and instead took of running toward the direction in which her scent was the strongest, while the rest of my pack and the Dark Moon pack followed behind me.

I was speeding through the woods running past trees, when Alyssa's voice invaded my mind.

"Blake," she said to me.

It felt great to hear her voice after all this time I had been without her.

The moment I had learned of her kidnapping I tried various times to communicate with her through mind link with no success.

When I heard her voice addressing me, I stopped dead in my tracks with the rest of the pack coming to an abrupt stop behind me.

"What's wrong why did you stop?" Luke asked turning his head to look at me.

"Give me a minute,"  I said before I blocked him out wanting to hear Alyssa's voice again.

"Ali?"

I just wanted her to respond again so i could hear her sweet melodic voice again.

"Blake I miss you so much," she spoke.

It pained me to hear the sadness and despiration in her voice.

I wanted to say so much to her. Are you safe? Are you hurt?

Anything to reassure me.

"So do I, don't worry though I'll get you back,"  I said before I cut off the mind link with her.

If i was going to fight to get her back in my arms again, i couldn't have distractions.

After I blocked Alyssa out I took off running with the rest of the wolves behind me.