Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Alyssa's P.O.V.

When I woke up for the second time Blake's arms were still tightly wrapped around me.

I felt so protected when ever I was around him..

I lifted my head of his chest to look at his face. He looked so peaceful, and calm while he slept. I laid my head back on his chest, and just listened to his heart beat for a while enjoying the sparks that I felt when ever our skin touched.

After about twenty minutes of just sitting there with my head on his chest staring at him sleep, like a creep his eyes finally opened.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked sitting up with his back against the headboard when he noticed that I had been awake for a while now.

"You seemed pretty tired, I thought you needed some sleep."

"I rather spend that time with you than sleep," he said to me.

"Blake, about yesterday," I spoke before he cut me off.

"It's fine, everything is fine. I spoke with the guys, and they explained to me everything that happened with Nathan. I'm sorry I overreacted. You just have to understand how hard it is for me to see you, or even imagine you with another guy. Especially right now since I haven't marked you yet."

"Blake I don't see other guys like that anymore, only you," I said placing my hand on his cheek.

"Does that mean that you are finally accepting me as your mate," he asked hopefully.

"Yes Blake, I do accept you as my mate."

"You don't know how much I wanted to hear those words," he said.

"I can only guess," I responded.

"Can I finally kiss you?" he asked.

"Yes Blake," I said as he brought his head closer to mine. He only kissed my lightly on the lips before backing away.

"Oh one thing, I never want to see you alone with any girl," I said seriously. I notice how they are always flirting with him even when I am in the room especially Lisa.

"Okay, but I never want to see you with another unmarked male alone unless I authorize it," he responded.

"I guess we have an agreement."

We might be agreeing to this right now, but I was sure that there was going to be an occasion when we would end up alone with another guy or girl.

"I could never see another guy like I see you," I said.

"That is how it has been for me since I first laid eyes on you. I could never think of being with another person that wasn't you."

"And it better stay that way," I said jokingly.

"Is that jealousy I hear/"

"Well let me think, are you jealous when you see or think of me with another guy," I said causing him to growl out.

"Extremely."

"Okay then."

"Now back to the Nathan topic," he said.

"Okay, I don't like him like a guy, I like him like a friend," I said.

"I know, but you have to understand that I don;t like seeing you with other guys that are not me."

"But, he's your friend."

"Yes, he is but my wolf doesn't see it that way."

"Okay, I'm sorry for thinking about not telling you.  I promise I will never keep secrets from you ever again," I said.