Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Alyssa's P.O.V.

The pain that I was feeling was so unbearable. I felt like as if all of my bones were shifting in different shapes. I could feel them pulling out, and rearranging into different places.

I felt as if I were burning on the inside, sweat coating my entire body like a second skin.

It hurt, more than anything I had ever experienced to this date.

My skin was stretching moving into different places fur sprouting from my skin. My mouth stretched into the shape of a snout.

I knew I was shifting, but at least here I had people that actually love me enough to help me through it.

This immense amount of pain that I was feeling everywhere seemed like it wasn't going to go anywhere, but then it all stopped when I finally shifted into my wolf.

"BLAKE," I shouted before I had shifted, and passed out from pain.

............................................

Blake's P.O.V.

The second she screamed I felt all of her pain course through our amateur mate bond. I knew she was shifting. She just continued to scream, and it hurt me to see her in so much pain, knowing that I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Everything had to take it's course. Every wolf had to go through this sometime in their life, but knowing that didn't make it any easier to watch my mate go through the process.

"Blake what's wrong" Ian said through mind link.

"She's going through her first shift."

"What do you want me to tell the pack? They are all asking questions regarding the screams that they heard."

"Inform them that their Luna has finally shifted, that will kill the rumor of her being unable to shift."

"Got it," Ian responded before I blocked him out.

I got a good look at her wolf, it was pure white, clear as snow. That was extremely rare and mostly seen in powerful wolfs which made me, and my wolf very proud.

I carried her body, over to the bed, and laid her beautiful wolf down. I gave her a while to rest before I communicated with her through mind link.

"Alyssa you need to shift back."

"Wake up," I said.

She wasn't responding so I was forced, as alpha of this pack to order her to shift back. If she didn't shift back now while she was unconscious it would cause her more pain to shift back later when she was actually conscious, and could feel everything.

"Shift back now," I ordered.

Her body began to tremble so I waited, and waited hearing her cries of pain until she finally shifted back into her human form.

I used the bed covers, and wrapped them around her nude body. I knew that she would be mad if I took even a glimpse without her permission, so I didn't instead keeping my eyes on her face the entire time.

.....................................

After she had shifted back I let her rest for a while, with me laying by her side. After a couple hours she started to open her eyes, finally waking up.

She must have noticed that she was naked under the covers because she lifted them up all the way to her shoulders still uncomfortable around me; her own mate.