Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I woke up with the suns rays hitting me full force making me squint my eyes from the brightness of it..

"Ow my head hurts," I complained as I placed both of my hands on the sides of my head to stop everything from spinning.

Damn margaritas I thought as I dealt with the pain, and slowly sat up putting both of my feet on the floor. Slowly I stood up from the bed, and went to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower, so some of the pain would go away.

After I was done showering I got dressed in a pair of comfortable sweat pants, tank top, and a pair of plain black sandals, just not feeling the desire to dress up.

I then headed to the elevator with my pounding headache at the back of my head.

Once I made it to the bottom floor I went into the kitchen to drink some water to calm my thirst.

"What's wrong Ali?" Ian asked stepping into the kitchen.

"Hangover," I managed to say.

"Oh yeah I heard about you Jen, Linda, and Anne, going to the club yesterday," Zach said, "The Human Club."

"Hm-mm," I said as I opened the refrigerator to get myself a bottle of water.

 Right when I was going to grab it I head the front door of the pack house open, and close very lightly.

I took a deep breath, and realized it was Jen.

Was she trying to sneak into a house full of wolves?

"Bye guys I'm going to talk to Jen."

"Okay see you later," Trevor said.

"Okay," I said as I walked out of the kitchen, and walked into the living room.

"Did you just get back" I asked her looking down at her.

She still had on the same dress from yesterday her hair pulled up in a messy bun hair poking out everywhere, and her heels that she wore yesterday in her hands, along with the small clutch she had been carrying at the club.

"Yeah," she said sheepishly a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

"I thought you said you would never be some guys one night stand?" I asked raising an eyebrow, remembering the day that she told me she has higher morals then that, or something.

"I'm not his one night stand, I'm his mate," she said her eyes getting a black tint in them.

"I'm so sorry I said that, and I'm glad you finally found your mate who is he? What does he look like?" I asked

"His name is Paul, and he is visiting here from the biggest pack in Europe, the Golden Warrior Pack, and he is 6'1, has dark brown hair, and hazel eyes," she said getting this sparkle in her eyes as she described him.

"I want to meet him when are you going to bring him to the pack house?"

"Well I actually invited him for dinner tonight is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay, I can't wait to meet him."

"Okay then I'm going upstairs to take a much needed shower."

"Okay, and do you want to go running later, before dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said as she went into the elevator the doors closing behind her.

.............................

 After my little talk with Jen my headache seemed to completely disappear, so I figured I would do something, so I decided to go outside, and play with the little kids for a while.