Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Alyssa's P.O.V.

When Michael the alpha of the Silver Moon pack walked into the room everything was even more confusing.

Why would he order some guys to kidnap me?

He was the one who rejected me, but I have to thank him for that. If he wouldn't have rejected me I would have never met Blake.

I was taken out of thought when Michael spoke.

"Why are you conversing with her, I said I did not want neither of you to talk to her," he shouted furiously at Jeff who did nothing but stand there and take it.

"I was just watching her alpha," Jeff muttered keeping his head down.

"Don't lie to me I clearly heard you talking with her just now, for that you will be severely punished."

He turned to Jeremy the other guard who was standing right behind me.

"Take him to the cells he is to stay there for two days without food or water," Michael ordered.

"Yes alpha," Jeremy said in a monotone voice.

Before he could take him away to the cells I stepped forward until I was in front of Michael's face.

"Is that how you treat your pack, you pathetic excuse for an alpha," I shouted.

"You don't speak to me like that. I am your mate, and alpha," he shouted at me before slapping me across the face sending me flying to the floor.

I stood up wiping the blood from my lip, and went back to shouting at him. One small slap wasn't going to stop me.

"Ha alpha I think not, and mate you insult me by thinking that fate would match me up with someone like you," I said putting on a face of repulsion to show him how disgusted I was with just the thought of him, and I ever being mates.

"You know what, I'll stop pretending to be your mate. I'm just going to tell you everything because, either way you are going to be stuck by my side doing as I say," said in a menacing voice.

"What makes you think that," I said although I didn't understand what he meant by telling me everything.

"Let me start from the beginning, have you ever heard of the Golden Warrior Pack in Europe, Alyssa," he said turning his head to the side.

"Yes," I answered truthfully having no idea where he was going with this.

"Well have you ever heard of their daughter that was stolen from them just hours after being born?"

"Yes I have, but what does this have to do with me?" I questioned remembering that just hours ago me and Blake had been having a conversation about this exact topic.

"Well you see you stupid little clueless idiot, you are that stolen daughter."

"No, I'm not. I have a mom and a dad. I wasn't stolen."

"The former betas of this pack, aren't your real parents. They aren't even related to you."

"You're lying," I stated.

How could he lie about something like this. He had gone to far insinuating that I am not who I think I am.

"Why would I kidnap you just to feed you lied?"

"I don't know. No one knows what goes on in that sick twisted mind of yours," I answered.

"Fine, don't believe me. How about I bring Dylan in here."