Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and patted the side of the bed next to me to see If Blake was still lying next to me, not surprisingly I found him not there like almost every other day I wake up.

I got myself out of bed, and went to my closet to find something to wear which consisted of blue denim shorts, and a yellow spaghetti strap tank top. After I had picked out my clothes I went to the bathroom to wash my face to wake up from my nap.

After I washed my face, and felt more awake I got dressed in the clothes I had picked out to wear, and brushed my hair before putting it in a French braid, and applying some nude lip gloss, and a little bit of mascara.

When I was done getting ready I went downstairs, going straight into the kitchen to find something to eat because I hadn't eaten since yesterday when we had movie night due to me falling asleep with Blake.

When I walked into the kitchen I found Ian in the middle of the kitchen covered in wet flower from head to toe.

"Ian what did you do this time? I thought I banned you from cooking or baking," I said.

"I was hungry and there was nothing to make sandwiches with, or cereal so I just thought I could cook something."

"And what exactly where you trying to make?" I asked him looking over the kitchen where mostly everything was covered in wet flour.

"I was trying to make pancakes but I think I might have done something wrong," he admitted.

"And what exactly was that?" I asked.

"Well I was mixing the ingredients together, but I guess I put the mixer on to high, and it everything just flew everywhere."

"You do know that it is six in the afternoon, and you were trying to make pancakes right?" I said to him.

"Yes I do, and pancakes can be eaten at any time of the day it is not just for breakfast you know," he replied.

"Okay fine."

"Dude what happened in here?" asked Jake as he, and Trevor walked in inspecting the kitchen.

"I was trying to make pancakes," Ian said like if he was talking to a small child.

"And what, did they blow up, like that lasagna you tried to cook last time?" asked Trevor.

"No it didn't, I just put the mixer on high, as for the time with the lasagna that wasn't my fault it was Ali's!" he said pointing an accusing finger at me.

"Hey, how was it my fault you were the one in charge of putting it in the oven and checking on it," I said.

"But I told you to watch it while I went to the bathroom," he said accusing me again.

"Okay fine it was entirely my fault I was supposed to watch it okay," I admitted.

"Ha see I told you, now none of you can blame me for setting the lasagna on fire," Ian spoke.

"Yeah okay so by the way have any of you seen Blake?" I asked them.

"He's in his office doing paper work or something," Jake answered.

"Is he really busy, I don't want to interrupt his work."

"No he's just going over the list of new teenagers that have shifted he'll probably be paying lots of visits to their houses in the next couple of days," Jake spoke.

"Okay, then see you guys later," I said grabbing an apple from the bowl on the table, before leaviing the kitchen, and heading towards Blake's office.