Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Luka's P.O.V.

We were on our way to the Silver Moon territory with the 197 members of the Dark Moon pack trailing behind us. When Blake stopped running out of nowhere and stared into space. I didn't make any move to see what he was doing because I could only assume that he was mind linking someone, but who? Could it be my sister?

After a minute or two just standing there he took off running again using incredible speed. We followed after him assuming he had caught a scent.

We ran and ran until we made it to what looked like a  backyard of a pack house. From the looks of it you could tell it was not well taken care of seeing as weeds were growing everywhere, making it look like a scene straight out of a scary movie.

We stayed hidden in the trees unseen. I took a look around behind me for a minute to see that everyone was standing proud and tall ready for anything that came at them.

I turned back around, my eyes looking straight forwards, but at the same time cautious of my surroundings.

I took a sniff and noticed that I caught the scents of my parents, their bodyguards and someone else.

What are they doing here?

This is bad really bad. Something could break out at any seconds.

Is it possible that they know that Sophie is here?

Could they already know that she is their daughter?

I looked to where their scent was coming from to see them standing in the drive way next to their bodyguards, and a girl with blonde hair. The same shade as my moms.

The girl was facing towards them, which prevented me from seeing her face. How I really wanted to see her face to see if she was the same girl in the picture that I saw in Blake's bedroom.

I didn't get the chance to though as all five of them started to walk away. I was going to make a run for it but I was stopped when Blake growled loudly enough that even the five of them could have heard.

The girl turned around and I was right.

It was her.

She was here in the flesh, my sister.

She looks just like mom. The color of her eyes, the shape of her body, the color of her hair almost everything. I could even see some of dad in her. I saw many similarities that we both shared like the shape of our eyes and face, no doubt we looked alike.

It was great to know that she turned out so pretty. If she would have not been taken, we would have grown up together like we were supposed to.

Like brother and sister.

I probably would have been extremely protective of her, but that was a good thing I would have kept all those horny guys away from her.

it was sad to know that she was no longer my responsibility, but Blake's. She had found him, before we had the chance to find her.

Blake and her were staring at each other not taking their eyes of each other. It looked to me as if they were in their own little world.

My dad started asking questions as to what we are doing here. I guess he didn't know the truth, so I decided that I was going to be the one to tell him it.

I walked forward from my spot so I was standing in front of Flynn and Spencer my parents bodyguards. They let me pass through them without hesitation. I walked to stand in front of my parents and sister. Sophie was looking at me with curiosity.