Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Blake's P.O.V.

I was at the pack house in my office attending to some paper work when someone urgently knocked on my door.

I set the contracts I was currently signing down.

"Come in."

I already knew it was my beta Luke from the moment he walked into the pack house.

"What is it?"

"We have sightings of a rogue in the northern territory," he said.

I got up from my leather chair, and headed for the door.

"Gather up four men, and order them to meet me outside I want to deal with this quick."

"Yes alpha."

Every rogue out there should know by now that you do not cross into my territory, because if you do you do not come out of it alive.

Before everything happened with my younger sister, everything used to be more lenient with the rogues. That didn't mean that my father would just allow them to pass through our territory just like that, but we wouldn't just end their lives as if their existence didn't matter.

Now after everything that occurred I held no mercy toward them for what they did to my little sister.

I took the elevator to my floor, and headed toward my room quickly dropping off my phone, and taking off my shirt before I headed back out.

When I walk out into the backyard I pulled off my basketball shorts dropping them on the ground seconds before I shifted into my black wolf.

Not two seconds later two wolfs flank me on each of my sides.

Without having to say a word we start running toward the northern territory where the rogue had trespassed

"We are going to finish this fast I have pack duties to attend to," I said full on alpha tone.

"Yes alpha," they all reply.

We quicken our pace, and about ten minutes later I catch the most delicious scent I have ever smelt.

It smells like watermelon with a little bit of strawberry thrown into the mix.

For some reason I was drawn to the scent, and so was my wolf. This scent was intoxicating it was pulling me toward it.

My wolf was urging me to go faster, and he forced me to speed up leaving Luke, Ian, Zach, and Trevor behind.

They eventually caught up, and we were now standing in front of a girl who had blond shoulder length hair.

"She was the one who smelled so delicious, and intoxicating," said my wolf to me.

On both of my sides I noticed the guys viciously growling at her which angered me, and my wolf.

"Back down."

"Why?" they all said.

This was not normal routine for them we usually found the rogue, and killed it or took them back to the cells.

I grew angry because they were questioning a direct order.

"I said back down NOW."

When the order was given they all bowed their heads, and did as they were told.

"Yes alpha."

"Now go shift," I said still angry.

All of us walked behind some trees, and shifted back in to our human forms. I keep myself on high alert in case she try's to run away from me.