Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When I returned to the pack house Blake was sitting in the living room on one of the couches staring up at the ceiling, as if lost in his thoughts.

His scent hitting me like a splash of water to my face, my wolf even howling inside of me from happiness of just seeing him again.

Then I wondered why would my wolf howl in happiness form just seeing Blake, but when I found out that Michael was my mate she remained silent.

As I walked in to the living room his entire attention was on me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Alyssa where were you? You took so long," he said getting up and walking over to me.

"I was only gone two hours," I spoke.

"Ali that was like an eternity for me," he said.

After a few minutes of silence I spoke.

"Do you guys have a gym here?"

"In the hall next to the stairs," he said.

"Do you mind if I use it?"

"As alpha female, and my mate you can use whatever you want that is here, whether it be the cars the gym or anything else. I'm your mate what is mine is yours," he spoke.

My wolf howled in enjoyment at being called his alpha female.

"How did everything with the pack doctor go?"

"Great," I lied.

"You're lying to me why?"

"Why would you think I'm lying to you?"

"Because I can tell; now tell me the truth."

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was getting angry, and I didn't like seeing him like that so I spoke up.

"Jane said that because I am over wight that I could risk my heath something about it not being normal for a werewolf to be overweight; since we have faster metabolisms or something. Anyway she said that since I am over weight that if I remain like this it would be harder to conceive, but if I did manage to get pregnant the pups could have health issues. To prevent this from happening she advised me to start exercising, and eating healthy." I said taking a breath.

"Why didn't you just tell me. You don't have to lie to me."

"i though you would be like everyone else in my old pack, and make fun of me because of my weight," I spoke looking anywhere. but at his face.

"You are my mate, and I love you. I don't care what you physically look like, I just care that you are healthy."

"Thank you. That is the first time that anyone has ever told me they love me in a long time. Maybe even since my parents died"

"Why?"

"I think it's time I told you about my life at my old pack."

"Okay let's sit down," he said as he led me over to a couch taking a seat next to me, and grabbing hold of one of my hands.

"Where should I start?"

"From the beginning; where everything first started."

"Okay, well ever since I can remember Dylan, my brother has always hated me. I never knew why he just did. He probably still does right now."

"Anyway one day when I was seven the pack was attacked by rogues. My parents went out to defend the pack since they were the beta's. and it was their duty to stand by their alpha."