Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Blake's P.O.V.

"Blake, we will be going now," said Lynn walking up to me, and embracing me in a tight hug.

"Alright be safe," I spoke hugging her back.

She took a step back and interlaced her hand with Samuel's.

Seeing Lynn, and Samuel look all in love made me miss Ali more. We could be as happy as they are right now is she would have not been kidnapped.

"See you in a couple of hours son, and remember to behave," said Samuel giving Luka a stern look.

"Okay, it's good to know you have so much trust in me," said Luka a bit teasingly.

"I do trust you son, remember that we will be back by tomorrow night at the latest."

"See you in a bit honey, and take care of him for me Blake," Lynn said hugging Luka, and me before walking away with Samuel.

Both of them got into their SUV that awaited for them along with their bodyguards, before driving off.

Once they were out of sight Luka turned towards me.

"So, what are we going to do today?"

"You're on your on today with that one, I have to keep searching for my mate," I said as I headed toward the entrance of the pack house.

He may be one of my best friends, but my mate came before anything.

"Oh yeah, sorry for a minute I forgot about that. Do you want any help?" he asked looking eager to be of any assistance.

"No, I just have to read through papers, go for a run, and meet up with the trackers to see if they have found Ali's trail, then I'm going over to visit Nate."

"Do you mind if I go with you? I haven't seen Nate in years, I want to see how much he's changed."

"That's fine I'm leaving at three so be ready."

"Okay, see you at three then," he said as he walked off toward the pack gates.

"Where are you going," I shouted at him.

"I'm just going out for a run, I'll be back before three" he shouted back turning his head towards me before exiting the pack house gates.

I went toward my office. When I finally entered it I looked at the desk that was filled with stacks of papers that I had been avoiding since Alyssa went missing.

I should be out looking for her, not in here doing meaningless paper work.

.................

Alyssa's P.O.V.

(Dream)

I was standing in a bright pink room that seemed vaguely familiar in some way. In the center of the room stood a beautifully furnished white crib. I took a look around until I finally made up my mind to walk forward until I was standing in front of the crib.

Inside of the crib wrapped in a soft light pink blanket was a little baby girl, sleeping soundly, without a care in the world.

All of a sudden the image changed.

Through the window came two burly men who appeared to be in their late twenties wearing only a pair of dirty jeans and masks covering their faces, smelling of pure dirt; like if they hadn't showered in days.

Once they were completely inside the room they walked closer until they were standing in front of the crib on the opposite side that I was standing.