Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Alyssa's P.O.V.

When we made it back to the pack house after getting dressed I followed Blake, Luke, Zach, and Brandon to the conference room; where they were going to discuss strategy. They needed to think everything out to make sure that no one in our pack was killed or even hurt.

"Ali can you leave us," Blake said when we got to the room, and I closed the door behind me.

"But I want to stay here, I am going with you guys, so I should know the plan," I spoke.

"I will not have my mate exposed to any danger," Blake said his eyes shifting to black in an instant.

"You saw that I could defend myself, and the guys have been training me in human form."

Even though I still didn't know how I was able to fight the rogues when I was completely inexperienced in fighting in my wolf form. I guess it was just beginners luck.

"They have only trained you in human form. The rogues could gang up on you, and attack you in a group. I will not risk getting my mate hurt, you are not going," he calmly spoke.

"Yes I am, didn't you just see me kill a rogue not to long ago."

"I did, but there isn't just going to be one rogue, there are going to be many. If you go, me and my wolf are going to be distracted by trying to protect you from any signs of dangers that we aren't going to be able to concentrate on anything else," Blake said.

"I can protect myself, you don't need to."

"You will not go, and that is final," Blake spoke using his alpha tone on me before turning, and walking away from me.

I wasn't affected by it in the slightest, but everyone else in the room bowed to show their respect.

"Don't use that voice on me," I growled out.

"Leave," Blake ordered to everyone in the room, so that we could be left alone.

"Yes alpha,' they all said as they exited the room, and went to the front door probably to go talk to the other pack warriors that were going to be accompanying us.

"You're not going," he said as soon as the door was shut leaving us alone.

"Yes I am."

"No you aren't, don't you understand that I don't want you to get hurt," he said his tone softening.

"Nothing is going to happen to me," I spoke.

"Those rogues have given full control to their wolves, and they will attack with no mercy, I don't want to lose you," he said.

"Fine I won't go, but promise me that you will be careful, and you won't get hurt."

"I promise I'll try my best," he spoke.

"Okay then, I'm going to go out for a run," I said walking out of the room.

"We just encountered rogues in those woods, and you want to go back in on your own?"

"Yup."

"You're not going running, your staying here, and out of the woods."

"Really? Fine then I'm heading over to Tom and Conner's house."

"When did you meet them? Why do you want to go to their house?" He growled out not seeming to happy.

"Calm down, I met them the day I went shopping, and they offered to help me learn more about cars, and stuff," I truthfully said.