Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Michael's P.O.V.

It has been a week since Alyssa ran away. I still haven't found her she must have found somewhere really good to hide.

I had my whole pack looking for her, which I had to practically force to do so.

They all complained to me about why they should be looking for her when they didn't even want her here to begin with. I had to admit neither did I, but I want to become alpha, and if I had to fake feelings for her to do so then I would.

We couldn't even find where she had been last. It's as if she had masked her scent, but she couldn't have done that she haden't;t even been taught how to fight.

I doubt that she would know how to hide her scent, she is a weak and stupid girl. How could she be an alpha's daughter.

When I find her she is never leaving again, even if I have to lock her up to keep her from doing so.

Maybe when I find her, and I am alpha of the Golden Warrior pack I will kill her. I need to be alpha of the Golden Warrior pack so we can defeat every other pack in the U.S. She will stand by my side if she want to or not.

All I have to do is trick her into loving me.

She already believes I am her mate so when she falls for me I will make her. She will officially be mine, and I will not let her leave my side.

If she doesn't come willingly than I will take her by force.

My dad is giving me a year to find Alyssa, and mate with her before he hands me alpha position.

If I don't find her within a year he will hand the alpha position to Matt my younger brother. I will kill him before he gives what is rightfully mine by birth right, to him. No one will stand in my way of becoming alpha, no one.

My dad also told me that if Alyssa finds her true mate than things will get worse. I won't have a chance against him since he is her real mate, so I have to find her, and mark her before they meet. If she does find him somehow I will just kill him take him out of the way.

No one, and I mean no one is going to mess this up for me.

..........................

Alyss's P.O.V.

It had been a week since I had arrived at Moon-lite pack, so I had only met Blake's closest friends. They are; Luke his beta who's nineteen, and has short dirty Blond hair with light blue eyes.

Blake's third in command Zach who has just turned eighteen a month ago, he has short dark brown hair, and hazel eyes.

His fourth in command Trevor who is seventeen, he had light brown hair with blue eyes, and lastly his fifth in command Ian who has light brown hair, and deep ocean blue eyes, he was also eighteen.

They all treated me like their little sister, and were all kind to me. We have gotten closer over this week. Since I needed to get in shape I asked them to help me, and they all agreed.

Everyday we would all go to the gym for two hours, and then since Luke, and Ian were the fastest of the pack they would take me running in the woods for hours. Then Zach, and Trevor would teach me how to fight in human form, because I still had not shifted.

The first time that I told Blake that I couldn't shift he asked me why, but all I could tell him was that I didn't know.

After that he went to talk to the pack doctors to see if she could tell him why. There wasn't a real explanation , except me being an alpha's daughter, and that was not the case.