Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Blake's P.O.V.

I was at my office finishing paper work when I began to worry. I checked the time on the clock to see that it was ten thirteen at night.

Ali had been at the club for three house now, and she still wasn't back yet, I thought as I heard a knock on my study door.

"Who is it?' I asked

"Its Tom, and Lance alpha," replied Tom.

"Come in," I said before they walked into my study, both of them looking worried.

"What's wrong? What do you need?"

"We wanted to ask if Ali went out with Anne, and Linda?" replied Lance.

"Yes she did, she said they were going to have a girls night out."

"At least we know that they are with her, I got worried when I got home, and Anne wasn't there," Tom spoke.

"Linda wasn't at the pack house either so I figured we should come ask to see if you knew anything," Lance said.

"Did she say where they were going?"

"Yes, they said they were heading to a club," I replied looking down at my computer screen.

As soon as those words left my mouth both of them began to shake their eyes shifting to pitch black.

"Calm down," I said putting authority in my order to give them no choice but to obey.

"They went to a club full of horny guys, by themselves," Lance said looking beyond livid.

Now that I thought about it I was getting upset too. Just thinking about other guys flirting and touching Ali's body while they danced, had me raging mad. I had been worried about her being kidnapped or something that I had forgotten about all of the drunk guys looking to get laid.

"Can you catch their scents," I asked.

"Yes they are a couple of miles away from here," Lance responded his fist tightly clenched at his sides.

"Alright, let's take my car," I spoke grabbing the keys from the top drawer of my desk before walking out of the door followed by Lance, and Tom.

As soon as we made it into the garage we all climbed into my car, before driving out of the pack house, and towards where ever they had gone.

"Are they near by?" I asked Lance who was sitting in the passenger seat besides me.

"No, it looks like they aren't in the territory," he spoke.

"What do you mean they aren't in the territory?" I asked as my hand clenched the steering wheel with more force then necessary.

"Their scents are to far to be in our territory, they must have crossed into the humans territory," Lance spoke.

"Which club would they be at?"

"I think I might know," Tom said from the back seat. "A friend of mine told me of a new club, that just opened up a few miles into the humans territory, supposed to be the hottest thing in town or something, or at least that's what everyone's saying."

"Where is it?" I asked looking straight ahead.

"Just keep driving straight, I'll tell you when we get to the turn," Tom said sitting back into his seat without another word.

"Fine."

Thirty minutes later we came to the club that Tom was talking about.

The three of us headed straight to the front entrance, and walked right, in without bothering to even spare a glance at the bouncer who was checking everyone's ID's.