Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Michael's P.O.V.

(Three years later)

It has already been three years, and still there has been no sign of her, where did that little worthless bitch hide?

If I has to spend the rest of my life looking for her then I would.

My pack had to become the strongest with her help, when it was; I would either kill her, and her parents, and find myself my true mate, or if she proves to be strong as the elders, and my parents say than I would keep her as my mate for as long as we both shall live, maybe getting myself a few side girls to keep me entertained.

She may be an alpha's daughter of the most powerful pack in Europe, but that didn't automatically give her good looks.

She was fat shy, and revolting to even look at, it hard to believe that someone like her could hold so much power.

I deserved someone better than that though, someone that was actually beautiful that I could show off as my mate, and be proud of.

During the year that my father had given me to search for her, I called other alpha's to ask if she was with them or had crossed into their territory, but they all replied no, or refused to speak to me altogether.

We had to lie to them telling them that she was taken from our pack. If they would have found out that she had run away; they would defiantly not give us any information on her whereabouts.

I wasn't sure if the alpha's that had said that she wasn't with them were really telling the truth, so I had pack members travel around to different continents to see if they could find her, maybe she was living as a rogue, but those pack members were worthless; they brought to me no valuable information.

After the first year that my father had given me to find her, and I had failed to; he told me that I was not worthy of being alpha if I couldn't even complete a simple task such as finding a runaway.

I was told that he was going to be giving the alpha position to Matt my younger brother, and kicking me out of the pack.

According to him, and the pack elders I was an idiot who lost the best chance  to combine our pack with the Golden Warrior pack making us stronger; were his exact words.

 Matt would have become alpha, but during the ceremony when my father was handing the alpha position to Matt; I and two rogues that I had met when I was kicked out of the pack; killed him, though I had to pay each of them two thousand for the job.

The two rogues, and I managed to get through the two wolves that were supposed to be guarding him, and attacked him killing him in front of the entire pack so they would know who their new leader would be.

He was not a weak wolf, but he was already old, and couldn't win against the three of us, but he did put up a good fight, I had to hand him that.

We eventually managed to pin him down killing him slowly, and painfully, so that everyone could watch.

I can still recall the last words he spoke with his dying breath.

"Matt run," was what he spoke before he went still under my bloody paws.

Matt followed his advice, and took of running into the woods, being followed by a few guys that were loyal to him, but before he did that he said, "I'll come back one day, and I'll kill you brother."

He couldn't kill me I had been trained to be alpha since I was born, and he wasn't he was always the weakest one of the two, and he knew that.

He never wanted anything to do with us getting Alyssa back, and that was one of the reasons that I was so against him. Matt might have thought that I never noticed how close he was to Alyssa but I did.