Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I was almost out of breath, but I continued to run as fast as I could breathing in and out when ever I could.

A couple more yards, and I was free.

I was so close to the territory line when twenty wolves showed up in front of me. Turning to my left I tried to make a run for it, but ten more wolves showed up blocking my path.

I turned to my right trying to run again, and another ten wolves showed up.

Turning backwards was the only way I could escape so I did just that, and just like the other three times it was being blocked by wolves, who were baring their teeth at me viciously, growling.

Michael stepped out from behind the woods, his dark grayish brown wolf sticking out because of it's massive size.

When he is standing directly in front of me he shifts back into human form.

"You shouldn't have run," Michael said his eyes shifting to black.

I didn't answer  because I was still in wolf form, and there was no way that I was going to be shifting in front of all these strangers, so I just growled at him barring my teeth like the other wolves had done to me.

Michael was starring at my eyes when all of a sudden they moved to my shoulder. If it were possible I would say that his eyes grew three shades darker when they caught sight of my mark.

He did not take his eyes off of it, and continued to stare at it.

He looked like he was having a conversation with someone through mind link, by the way his face was in the form of a scowl.

He walked closer to me, and got a good look at the initials on my shoulder.

"You little whore," he said to me.

You know three years ago I would have been crying at that comment. Now I did not put my head down, and take it. I lifted my head higher and growled at him maintaining eye contact the entire time.

He felt the power surge, and put his head down for a minute before he lifted it up again.

Wow an alpha just submitted to me.

I knew that there was no way to escape. I stayed in the middle of all of the wolves refusing to show any signs of fear.

If what Michael, and Dylan told me was true, then they should be the ones fearing me.

Well except right now that the had the upper hand in numbers.

While I stood there in between all of them, I thought about how all these wolves were probably the ones that used to make my life a living hell.

They were the ones, that used to bully me, and treat me just like Dylan, and Michael.

All of the wolves surrounding me stayed in their places waiting for Michael to give them orders I'm guessing.

"The twenty five of you," he said pointing at the biggest wolves behind me.

"You will take her to the cells, where she is to stay. If she escapes it will be all of you that will be severely punished," he spoke.

They did nothing but nod before moving towards me as all the other wolves that weren't ordered to take me to the cells stepped away.

The twenty five wolves  covered me on all of my sides giving me no way out. Even if I tried to escape, there would be more wolves in the forest that could catch me, so that was a stupid idea.