Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Blake's P.O.V.

I walked out of my office and into the conference room where everyone was already waiting.

I went toward the front of the room taking a seat at the head of the table. Once there I proceeded to talk, making sure to get straight to the point.

"You might be wondering why I called you all here today with such urgency," there were a few nods and yes's that could be heard and seen throughout the group of men.

"Well to answer your question, we are here today because we have finally discovered the whereabouts of your Luna. As you may all know she was kidnapped recently, and thanks to a short interrogation with someone we now know what pack has her."

"What pack took her?" asked men throughout the crowd curious and anxious to know who kidnapped their Luna.

"The pack that kidnapped her is the Silver Moon Pack," I spoke getting nothing but growls and shouts of anger in response, they were angry and they wanted blood just like me.

I waited for them to be silenced before I continued.

"You all know the history they have, making deals with rogues, stealing land from neighboring packs, forcing people to join their pack, among other things. I had already decided that we were going to be taking action against them, but with them kidnapping my mate it will.happen quicker than I thought. No one takes my mate and I will personally teach them that. We will bring them down for all they have done, and all of the misery they have caused."

I looked around the room watching their reactions, and I was proud to see that no one showed any signs of fear.

"I will not force you to go with me because I can not guarantee that you will come back alive, but if you are willing to stand by me to go recover your Luna say I."

Almost everyone said I.

"You have to be over the age of eighteen to go. For those younger wolves who said I. Now to those of you who do not wish to go or are to young to go you will be guarding the borders along with the other men that will be staying that are not in the room. I am taking this precaution for the safety of the pack, so that no one will be left unprotected while we are away. We all know that mistake has brought the demise of many great packs."

"To those of you that will be with me fighting against the Silver Moon pack we will not be fighting alone. We will be assisted by one hundred and ninety seven members from the Dark Moon pack including their beta and alphas."

"What do they have to do with this?"

"Why are they helping?"

"What interest do they have?"

"The Dark Moon pack are going to be assisting because the Silver Moon pack also has something of their interest. It seems that the beta's sister was also kidnapped just a couple days before Alyssa. Like us they are willing to go to battle to get her back so that is why they will be assisting. They know they will have better chances of succeeding if they have us there."

"They must be planning something big if they have kidnapped both a Luna, and a Beta's sister," said Luke.

"That might be true, but if they are we will put a stop to it before they can go through with their plan."

Around me I noticed a few of the men speaking among their selves.

"Any questions or comments that you have, ask now."

"Alpha this is completely off topic but may I ask you something?" asked one of the men from my pack who I recognized as Brad. He was a good guard, loyal.