Chapter 2

I walked into school, probably looking like a lost puppy dog. I walked into the front office to get me schedule. The women in the office was so nice, Her name was Mrs.Johnson. once I was out of the office I looked at my schedule . First Period Geometry Mr. Stevens room 136. I Looked at every one in the hall, at their lockers and having one last chat before classes start. I honestly cant wait to go home, I have a feeling I am going to be a loner.

I walked into Mr.Stevens class sat in an empty desk, I hope this is no ones assigned seat. This is only the fifth week of school, so its still pretty early in the year.

The last bell rang and Mr.Stevens walked in. "Class, We have a new student today everyone give her a kind welcome" He said and pointed to me. "Why don't you tell us about yourself" He asked motioning me to the front of the class.

I slowly got up and stood in front of everyone.

"Hello, I'm Ceciley Butler. I'm from San Francisco California, I'm fifteen and slightly scared of being the new kid" I smiled. Some of the kids just giggled.

"Thank you Ceciley" Mr. Stevens said and motioned me to my seat.

This class is going by terribly slow, I keep looking up at the clock waiting for the class to be over. No one has talked to me yet, great. Mr. Stevens is just standing at the front of the room, writing equations like y=x+2 find the area of the triangle if the base is 32. I'm totally confused.

Finally the bell rang I looked at my schedule second period, History with Mrs.Corbin. I walked and finally found my destination. Seconds before the bell rang. I took a seat beside a girl with short brown hair, Who was wearing the same shoes as me. and she was talking to the boy behind her, who was quite cute, he had short brown hair, and was quiffed up.

"Hello class we have a new student today, Guys say hi to Ceciley Butler" I smiled and waved at them.

"Hi" The girl beside me said in a quite bubbly, she seemed to awake for only eight thirty in the morning.

"Hi" I said back.

"I'm Carson Parker" She said

"Ceciley Butler" I said.

"This is Liam Payne, My Boyfriend" She said and pointed to the boy she was talking to earlier.

"Hi" I said.

"Hello" he grinned.

"Ok Class Yesterday we took a quiz on World War I, just to see what we needed to look over. Turns out we need to look over everything" She said and the class began to laugh. "Get with a partner and Look at the World War I section it your books"

"You want to be with us" Carson asked.

"Sure" I said and turned my desk to face her and Liam.

"Can I see your schedule" She asked, I nodded and pulled my schedule from my bag and handed it to her.

"We have two more classes together" at least I wont be alone all day. Plus I like Carson she seem really nice, and she's not annoying.

"Which ones" I asked.

"5th and 6th"

"Are the teachers nice" I asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Styles is the best, and he's hot" My eyes widened, I cant believe she said that about a teacher, and right in front of her boyfriend.

"Well I see how you are" Liam said and turned his head, in a joking manner.

"Don't be ridiculous Liam, You are hotter, plus he's a teacher, that would just be weird" Carson said and grabbed Liam's hand. They are too cute together.

The bell rang and Carson, Liam and I stood up.

"see you later" Carson said and they walked out.

*** *** ***

I made my way to lunch, thank god I spotted Carson and Liam when I did because I was about to eat lunch in the bathroom.

"Hey" I said setting down at their table.

"Hey Ceciley" Carson said.

"How is your day so far" Liam asked.

"Good, slow, boring, I want to go home" I said and giggled.

"It's just the first day, it will get better as days go on" Carson said.

'Some kids called me 'America' last period" I said and pouted my face then giggled.

"Who were they" Carson asked.

"his name was Michael" I said.

"Yeah he's a butt hole" Carson said

*** *** ***

It's the end of fifth period Carson Liam and I are waiting for the bell to ring. I honestly cant was to get out of this class, this science teacher freaks me out, I asked Mr. Brody to go to the bathroom and he said and I quote. "Bring me back a post card" I just nodded slowly and walked out, what a weirdo.

The bell rang I basically jumped out of my desk and ran out, "See you next period" I said to Carson and Liam before I exited the room.

Now was on to Mr.Styles English/Lit. class. According to Carson this guy is hot. I'll be the judge of that.

I walked in the first one in class, I felt awkward being the first in class but what ever I just sat in a desk and looked at the board. Mr.Styles is at his desk, his face was to the computer ro I cant tell what he looks like, but he has really curly hair. Carson and Liam walked in and she ran over to me. "Have you seen him yet" She whispered. I shook my head.

But then he turned around, Carson was right, he is absolutely beautiful. I turned to Carson and I smiled.

"Well" She mouthed.

''Oh. My. Gosh. He is so hot" I mouthed back. At this point the class was full of students.

English is my favorite subject, but with Mr.Styles my grades are bound to drop.

A/N: So the whole bathroom postcard thing actually happened to me, MORE THAN ONCE.. I swear my teacher had issues, I actually thank god he moved to a new school sometimes. I was more than creeped out by him. Anyway.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Love You All