Chapter 14

After our movie Harry decided he was going to make us dinner. After we ate it was getting dark outside, and I was still wearing my school uniform. I decided I as about ready to get out of it. "Harry, I'm going to your room to change" I said getting up from the kitchen table.

"Alright Love" He said as I walked out of the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs into his room. I got into my bag and pulled out my clothes I had packed, but I didn't feel like wearing any of them . So I walked over to his closet and went through is shirts. I pulled one off the hanger, It was his Pink Floyd shirt. I slipped it on. It went mid thigh. I put on my red plaid pajama pants. I went down stairs back to Harry. He was cleaning in the kitchen. from dinner. He was washing a few dishes. I hopped up onto the counter beside him. He looked up at me and saw his shirt.

"I like your shirt, where'd you get it" He asked.

"A little place I like to call Harry's closet" I smiled at him.

"I like that place, they have a lovely collection of clothing" he said and smiled back.

"why yes they do" I said and flattened the shirt against my stomach.

"Well that shirt is looking very sexy on you I might add" He said and wrapped his wet arms around my waist once he was done with the last dish.

"Oh, Why thank you" I said and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck.

"But I don't think that shirts going to be on by the end of the night" He said and winked.

"well how's it going to get off, I'm not taking it off" I said.

"I guess I'll just have to take it off of you myself" He said.

"well we'll just have to wait and see" I said leaning down to his face. He put his hand up to my cheek and pulled my face to his. We moved our lips in sync for a few minutes. He pulled away I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms around my waist lifting me from the counter top. His hands cupping my butt so I couldn't fall. He carried me into the living room, he sat down setting my on top, so I was straddling him. I leaned down and kissed him slowly moving my lips to his neck. He was still in what he wore to school today. I grabbed his tied and pulled the knot down loosening it. Making it easier to take off of him. I pulled it over his head. My lips made it back to his neck. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and slid his hand into my shirt rubbing his hands up and down my lower back. I grabbed his shirt and started working with the buttons. I guess I was just to anxious because I was having so much troubles with them.

"Damn buttons" I said taking my lips from Harry's. He just giggled.

"Here let me help you" He said taking hold of his shirt unbuttoning them faster.

He got them all done and began taking it off.

"No, Harry wait. Lets go to your room" I said standing up from his lap. I grabbed his hand leading him to his room.

we entered and I closed the door. I pushed him to the bed, His eyes widened at how much I was taking over, but I think he was enjoying it. I pushed him down and grabbed his shirt, I slid it down his back, running my hands down his toned back. I threw his shirt on the floor. He grabbed my waist and ran his hands up the shirt. He pulled the shirt over my head, leaving me in my pants and bra.

He wrapped his arms around my waist our skin touching. he placed his lips to my neck. I tilted me neck giving him better access. I felt his hand go back to the clasp on my bra. He unhooked it in one swift movement. I moved my hands from the back of his neck to the front of his belt undoing it quickly. Then moving on to his button and zipper.

soon enough we were both naked, he pushed me to the bed lying me down slowly on his pillow. the whole time he never stopped kissing me.

He began grinding against me, making me want him more. I let out small moans here and there. So did he, I could Hear him moaning my name a few times.

I dug my nails into his back leaving little marks down his back. He didn't mind.

I was quickly becoming out of breath, that's when Harry and I both finished. He collapsed beside me and pulled me close to his side.

My head was rested on his shoulder, I turned my head and kissed his chest. "I love you Harry" I said.

"I love you too Ceciley" He said and rubbed up and down my arm softly.

I cant wait till the day we don't have to hide any longer, and we can do this when ever we feel like it.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Love You All <3