Chapter 19

I woke up in a lonely bed, Harry must have left. But why wouldn't he wake me up we have school today. I walked into the kitchen and found a note he had written.

'Dear Cec,

I figure after everything that happened last night I'd let you stay home today. I'll be back as soon as school is over. I tried to call in and take one of my vacation days off, but I woke up late and they couldn't find a sub on such short notice. Anyway, make yourself at home, you know where the food is. I'll be home as soon as I can to be with you.

Love you baby,

Harry xx!'

I read the letter and smiled to myself. I sat it back down on the counter and got a glass out of the cabinet and poured my self some orange juice. I took a drink and walked back into Harry's room. I looked at myself in the mirror and there was a bruise where my mom hit me. I touched the side of my face and winced. Great now I have to deal with this until it goes away. I hair my mother feels bad after what she did.

I looked at the clock, two hour until school is out. That means two hours until Harry is home. I changed my clothes and did my makeup to cover the bruise so Harry couldn't see. It wasn't huge but it was still noticeable. It wasn't to hard to cover just a little foundation and powder and I was good to go no one would see the bruise. I continued to do my makeup. I want to look good for when Harry gets home.

I waked back into the kitchen and made myself a little breakfast. At my old school I took home economics for the first couple years of high school and one of the things we learned was cooking and all thing needed to know about cooking so I'm a pretty good cook.

Once I ate I decided to see what was in TV, I settled on Friends.

*** *** ***

"Ceciley, baby wake up" I heard Harry say.

I didn't open my eyes or move I just laid there. "Harry" I asked quietly.

"Yeah baby, I'm home" he said and sat down rubbing my side.

"Sorry I must have fallen sleep, I'm sorry" I said and opened my eyes to look at him and turned to lay on my back so I could be facing him.

"It's alright, how was your day out of school" he asked and continued rubbing my side.

"It was good, I need that thank you for letting me stay home"

"You had a rough dad yesterday, you deserved it" he said and I smiled at him.

I sat up and turned off the TV. "So how was class" I asked.

"It was fine, I told Carson you stayed home sick"

"I was going to ask if she asked you where I was"

"Yeah, anyway I'm going to get changed and then get some dinner, pizza or Chinese food"

"Chinese" I said and smiled.

"Ok, I'll call and get take out" he said and stood up and began walking to his room.

"Wait come here" I said and he walked back to the couch and sat down beside me again.

"What wrong babe" he asked.

"You forgot something" I said.

"What" he asked looking around for something he forgot.

I giggled and grabbed his face. I kissed him softly he Began moving his lips with mine.

"You forgot to kiss me" I said and he laughed.

"Sorry babe I won't forget again" he said.

"Now go get changed and order dinner, I'm starving" I said pushing him playfully off the couch.

He returned and sat with me on the couch. He was only wearing some basketball shorts.

"So what did you teach the class today" I asked.

"I didn't get to teach much, everyone was being a pain in the neck" he said.

I wrapped my leg around his back so he was setting in between my legs and started massaging his shoulders.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said and kissed his back.

"It's alright. What they don't know is they have homework for tomorrow night they wouldn't have had if they payed attention" he said and I giggled.

I continued to Massage his shoulders and back. I began kissing his shoulder moving my lips up his neck. I stopped at his ear and whispered "I love you" am them kept kissing his neck. He tilted his head giving me better access to his neck. He tried to tell me he loved me to but I found the sweet spot on his neck and he moaned. He moved to face me and he leaned over me and hovered over me. He places his hand on my face and rubbed his thumb over my cheek. I winced because it was on my bruise.

"What's wrong baby" he asked still hovered over me.

"Nothing it's just, I have a bruise where my mom hit me" I said and looked away.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry" he said and kissed my cheek softly. I looked him in the eye and kissed him, he began moving his lips with mine and he started deepening the kiss. He started to unbuckle my belt. Until the doorbell rang.

"Damn it" he whispered.

"That must be the Chinese delivery man" I said and looked at him. He smiled and nodded. "I'll get it" I said and stood up and fastened my belt back.

I opened the door and payed the man. I walked the food into the kitchen and set everything on the table. I got plates and forks and sat the table. I was pouring Harry and I a cup of tea when I felt strong arms around my waist.

"We finish what we started later" Harry whispered in my ear I smiled and turned to face him. I pecked him on the lips.

"We better" I smiled and put the tea on the table.

We ate dinner and we went to Harry's room to cuddle.

"Do you want a nice hot bubble bath" Harry asked. That does sound so nice. I nodded.

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Ok, I'll go run the bath" he said and left to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and the candles were lot round the tub and it was full of hot water and bubbles.

"Harry this is perfect" I said sitting on the side of the tub

"I'm glad you like it now lets get in" he said taking off his shirt.

I walked to the mirror and grabbed the brush pulling my hair into a messy bun. I don't want to get my hair wet. I felt arms wrap around me and lips on my neck. I Harry began lifting my shirt up and over my head. I turned around and looked at Harry. He looked at me and and looked down at my belt then back at me. I nodded and he I'm clasped my belt and took it off. We went for each other jean buttons and un did each others pants.

I turned around and let him undo my bra. I let it fall to the floor I turned around and wrapped my arms around Harry.

We got into the bath and I sat in between his legs facing him. He wet his hand and wiped the make up off my face to see my bruise. He kissed it softly.

We continued to kiss in the bath I straddled him and he deepened the kiss. I started grinding my hips on him and he grabbed my waist. He and I were both moaning with each other.

Once we were done doing the deed in the bath we for out and dried off and put on our pajamas. Which was Harry's shirt.

We got into his bed and I rested my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep to him humming isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Love You All