Chapter 5

Oh, My gosh I can't believe what he said to me. It really made my heart flutter and my stomach get butterflies. I know I think he's really cute, but when he said those things it was almost like I was in love with him and we'd been dating for a week. I think its because I never hear it from boys, It was new to me. 

"Hey Ceciley, I'm home from work" My mom said walking in the house. Later than yesterday.

"Hi mom" I said walking into the kitchen where I knew she'd be.

"How was staying after with your teacher" She asked setting down at the table.

"It was good, we're really getting some work done, I think it will come a long way" I said. 

*** *** ***

I walked in the school finding Carson and Liam, at her locker, we stood there talking until class.

"So how did things go with Mr. Styles yesterday" Carson asked.

"Good, we mainly talked " I said

"is it weird being new and staying after" Liam asked.

"no, not really, he seems pretty cool" I said.

"I'm sure plenty of girls are jealous of you" Carson joked.

"See you later Ceciley" Liam said, grabbing his girl friends hand.

"Bye Carson, Bye Liam" I said walking to first period.

I walked past Mr. Styles in the hall on my way to first period. He looked over at me and had a little smile on his face, I smiled at him and continued to walk to class.

I sat in my seat, during the whole class, just thinking about staying after with Mr.Styles.

*** *** ***

"Hi Ceciley!"

"Hey Mr.Styles" I thought about calling him Harry, but i didnt want to take any chances on someone hearing.

Carson and Liam were the last to walk in, probably because they were somewhere in the hall making out.

"Today, we're going to finish taking notes on our vocabulary" He said turning on the projector.

I wrote everything, down quickly, but still neat. 

Class was finally over, it seemed like I had been in there forever, just anxious to be staying after with Harry. I dont want things to be weird, even though i told him it was okay, which it was, I just think he was embarrassed about it"

Everyone was finally out of the room. And I looked at Harry, he smiled and motioned me to come over to his desk.

"Good afternoon" He said as i sat in front of him

*** *** ***

"The meeting went well, next time we will get more done" 

I honestly dont remember what was said durring our meeting, I was too busy staring at him, I'm guilty of being a student that lowkey lusts for her hot techer. 

"yeah, I cant wait to start" He didnt say anything, I looked up and he was staring and had a cute smile on his face. 

"What?" I asked.

"Like I said, You're beautiful" He said. 

"Thank you Harry" I said. 

"To be honest, you're cute yourself." We both laughed. 

"Thank you, Ceciley" 

*** *** *** 

I am sitting on my bed, thinking about harry, I can't believe what was said at the meeting as harry called it, and not a bit of it regretted, I do find him cute, more than cute honestly! Today was great!

*If you're reading this and things dont match up, i'm editing this, I'll try to keep the editing short, yet quick, so things are fixed!! Please be patient*

Love You All <3