Chapter 3

Oh my goodness, Mr.Styles is so perfect. I've never felt this way for a teacher, ever in my eleven years of school ever. There is just something about him that makes my heart flutter. When he is in front of the class talking, I can't help but just set and listen to his beautiful voice. I looked over to Carson who was giggling to her self. "What" I mouthed. She pretended to wipe the corner of her mouth. I quickly went to wipe mine but there wasn't anything there, I playfully swung my arm at her. She just cracked up.

"Excuse me ladies" Mr.Styles said, Carson and I immediately stopped laughing and sat up straight. Liam just sat and shook his head.

Class is almost over, and I know I have been waiting to get home all day long, but now that I am in Mr.Styles class, and am mesmerized by his sexiness, I want to stay longer.

"Before class is over, I think we should introduce the new student, Ceciley why don't you come say a few words about your self" Mr.Styles said, motioning me to come stand in the front beside him.

I stood up, and slowly walked over to where he was standing. I stood beside him, in front of the class.

"I'm Ceciley Butler, I'm from California, I'm fifteen, I'm a Junior, I know I'm a little young to be in year eleven but I skipped a grade. English is actually my best subject, Last year my teacher wanted me to publish some of my work. But my mom decided to make me wait a few years, I moved here a few days ago, and here I am now" I said and looked at the class, mostly at Carson who was making faces at me.

"Thank you Ms.Butler you can take your seat now" Mr.Styles said and I walked back to my seat beside Carson and Liam.

Just then the afternoon announcements came on, telling us it was time to go home. Once they went off I stood up beside my desk putting my belonging into my bag. "Maybe we can hang out" Carson asked.

"Yeah, I'll text you later, but first I have to ask my mom" I said and slung my bag over my shoulder, getting ready to walk out of the class.

"Ok" Carson said walking out with Liam "Bye"

"Umm, Ms.Butler can I speak with you" Mr.Styles said, once everyone else was gone.

"Yeah sure" I said and turned around to look at him. He was leaning against his desk, with his arms crossed.

"I've read some of your stuff from your previous school, and your teacher was right to want to publish you. Your a really good writer. I was wondering if you would want to stay after a few days of week and we could work on something together. Honestly I think your work is to good to just be put in a folder for no one to see" He said.

"I don't know, I would have to ask my mom, and I really don't think anyone would want to read what I write about, its all, well I don't know how to explain it. I just don't think people would be interested" I said.

'Just give it a chance, stay for the rest of the week, we'll start one and see where it goes, and if you still think the same thing next week, we can stop" he said, I think it might be worth a shot.

"ok, I'll stay and see what this paper turns out to be" I said.

"great, I'll see you tomorrow, sixth period" He said, and with that I nodded in agreement and left the class room.

I was silently rejoicing in my head. The only reason I even agreed to go to this thing after school with Mr.Styles is so I could spend more time with him, looking at him. No I'm not going to try any funny business with him, lets be real here. He's the teacher. I'm the student. And I would never do anything to get him fired. I would just drool over him a few times a week.

Once I was home. My mom was still at work so I decided to text Carson.

Me: Hey Carson this is Ceciley!!

Carson: Hey.

Me: You will never guess what happened after school today.

Carson: What?

Me: Mr.Styles asked me to stay after for a few weeks so we could work on a paper together. And possibly publish it.

Carson: Get some Ceciley.

Me: :) I wish. Just kidding.

Who was I trying to fool I wasn't joking when I said I wish. I honestly am going to have to try so hard not to pounce on Mr. Styles over this time I am staying after with him.