Only Sixteen More Years To Go (FQ)

Happy Birthday SanaShaikh22 !!!!!!!! Here is the Skript you asked for your birthday present! :D

*Amir finished brushing his teeth, rinsed out his mouth, and turned off the sink before heading back into the bedroom. He spotted Yusra standing in front of her jewelry box taking her earrings off, her back to him, and he quickly tiptoed up behind her, wrapping her in a hug.*

Yusra: *in a surprised voice* you scared me!

Amir: *laughing* sorry love. *he begins to kiss the side of her face, and she laughs, pushing him away.*

Yusra: Let me just finish taking off my jewelry, and go change into my pajamas, and I'll be back soon.

Amir: Mmm okay. Hurry back!

Yusra: *shaking her head in amusement* I will.

*As Yusra goes into the bathroom, Amir quickly changes into his pajamas, before climbing into their bed, pulling the blanket over his legs. A couple of minutes later Yusra came back into the room, and bounced onto the bed, throwing her arms around him.*

Yusra: *kissing his cheek* hello!

Amir: *laughing* hello love.

Yusra: How was your day today?

Amir: Alhamdulillah it was good! What about you?

Yusra: *nodding* it was good.

Amir: Did the boys give you a hard time?

Yusra: *laughing* Ayyoub was a little angel as usual, but Kareemo *she shakes her head* Kareem decided that he wanted to be a ghost. I thought he was going to get a sheet off of the bed and wear it, so I didn't think much of it. Until ten minutes later he came into the room, and he was completely COVERED in flour!

Amir: *laughing* oh no! I'm so sorry!

Yusra: I was laughing too hard to even yell at him! Remind me to show you the pictures of him tomorrow In Sha Allah.

Amir: *nodding* I can't wait!

Yusra: *putting an arm around his stomach, and nuzzling into his chest* so, your vacation time is coming up! Did you decide where we are going to go?

Amir: I'm not sure honestly. Maybe we will go visit Houssam and Hana.

Yusra: I would love that! *she sits up, and starts to kiss him all over his face*

Amir: *laughing* well, I wish I would have told you this earlier! Maybe I would have gotten some love!

Yusra: Aw, habibi! I do give you love!

Amir: *snorts* yeah, sure.

Yusra: I do!

Amir: *shaking his head* not as often as we used to!

Yusra: Well of course not! We have two babies now, both under the age of four!

Amir: *grumbling* Sometimes I feel like we are never going to get a moment alone.

Yusra: *rolling her eyes* Amir, you are exaggerating. It hasn't been that long.

Amir: It's been too long!

Yusra: *shaking her head in amusement* well, the babies are sleeping now, and I'm not too tired...*she trails off, giving him a smile. He stares at her for a couple of seconds, before suddenly pouncing on her, and pinning her to the bed. She begins to giggle as he starts to kiss her all over her face, and a few seconds later, to both of their dismay, there was a tiny knock on the door.*