Do You Like It?! (UH)

Happy Birthday UnderATree22 (I thought I'd tag your current username since this was under your old one ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

*Emma and Jafar are in their bedroom, and Jafar is getting ready to go into the office for work. They just arrived back home very late the night before from their week long mini honeymoon at the hotel.*

Jafar: *tying his tie* I'm sorry I have to leave you so soon.

Emma: *who is sitting on the edge of the bed and swinging her feet back and forth* it's okay! It will give me time to unpack everything!

*Jafar had bought the house upon him visiting Emma in Arizona before he had moved there, and a few days before the wedding, they had both moved into it. Neither of them had had time to settle in yet, and Emma loved to decorate and arrange things, and was looking forward to it.*

Jafar: *smiling* I'm glad. I feel really bad about it.

Emma: *rolling her eyes and tilting her head to the side* Jaaaafar! Don't feel bad! I will unpack, and watch some movies and I will order some groceries and make you a HUGE happy our first official day living together dinner!

Jafar: Aw that is very sweet of you but you don't have to do that! I can pick up something on my way back!

Emma: *shaking her head* no! I am the wife now! I want to take care of you!

Jafar: Um, that is very sweet Emma, but you don't really know how to cook.

Emma: *in a hurt voice* hey! I can so! I am a gourmet chef!

Jafar: *in amusement* Pouring cereal into a bowl and ordering pizza isn't really being a gourmet chef.

Emma: Hey! I can make pasta and eggs too!

Jafar: *laughing* sorry, how could I have forgotten about that?

Emma: *pouting* I want to make dinner!

Jafar: Honestly, don't worry about it honey, just let me pick something up for tonight. We will go to the store tomorrow or the day after, and we can get groceries and then you can cook.

Emma: Oh Jafar! Please?! I want to cook for you tonight! *she starts to jump up and down.* please! Please! PLEASE!

Jafar: *laughing and putting out his hands to stop her* Okay Emma! Okay! I am sure whatever you make for me will be wonderful!

Emma: *smiling* thank you!

Jafar: *brushing his hair and dabbing cologne on his wrists and behind his ears* okay, I have to go. I'll be back around six In Sha Allah.

Emma: *nodding* okay In Sha Allah. *she holds out her arms* give me a kiss!

*Jafar blushes, and stands there a bit awkwardly. Even though they had been alone for a week, and Emma had pounced on him on their wedding night...and every night since, he still was a bit shy.*

Jafar: *still blushing deeply* okay. *he steps forward and gives her a quick awkward peck, before practically running out of the room.*

Emma: *giggling* so shy! *she skips into the living room, rifles through her movie collection, and decides to watch Mulan just because she feels the fighting sequences are the best to help her unpack Kung Fu style. Before she puts the movie on, she orders groceries online, sets their delivery for one o'clock so she will have enough time to prepare dinner, before she puts her laptop away, turns the movie on full blast, and starts to work. For the next few hours, she starts to work, getting through Mulan and half of Monster's Inc. and the kitchen, living room, and the family room when the groceries are delivered. After putting them away, she finishes up the bathrooms, when it is time to start dinner.*