Sami the Dad Brother

Happy *late lol* birthday DasnimFirdousUdeen!

*An eighteen year old Sami pulls his car into the Masjid parking lot, parks in a spot, and gets out, walking begrudgingly up to the doors. It was his turn this week to pick up his siblings and Rami from the Islamic School, and he was not looking forward to it at all as a hyper Hudayfah and Rami without parental supervision were not fun at all!*

*He goes up the stairs, and heads towards the first grade classroom. He leans against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest, waiting outside for the teacher to dismiss Rana. Soon his little sister comes running out, and a smile takes over his face as she dashes towards him*

Rana: *exclaiming happily* Sami!

*he bends down so she can reach him more easily, and as she throws her arms around his neck, he kisses her cheek, before lifting her up in one arm, and carrying her backpack and lunch box in the other.*

Sami: Rana! There is my baby! *he kisses her cheek so hard that it causes her to giggle, and push him away*

Rana: Samiiii! *giggling* You're squishing my face!

Sami: *smiling* Sorry! *he starts to head back downstairs where Hudayfah's fourth grade and Rami's seventh grade classrooms are* How was school today?

Rana: It was soooooooo much fun! Do you know what I got from the treasure box?!

Sami: What did you get?

Rana: *bouncing up and down in his arm excitedly* I got a puzzle!

Sami: Wow! Really?

Rana: *nodding* Mhmm! Do you know what it is about?

Sami: Ummm Mickey Mouse eating a pizza?

Rana: *giggling again* Noo! Sami you're so silly! *she leans into him, giving him a small push, and he laughs, kissing her forehead*

Sami: Okay, tell me what the puzzle is of!

Rana: It's of a kitty cat! I LOVE kitty cats! Do you like them Sami?

Sami: *shaking his head* Nope! You know I don't like cats Rana! Are you trying to get me to buy you one again?

Rana: *pouting* I want one! Please! Oh please Samiiiiii!

Sami: No, I don't like them at all, and I will never, ever, have a cat!

*They soon reach Hudayfah's classroom, and as the class has yet to be dismissed, they wait off to the side. Sami soon realizes that his sister's hair is coming undone, and he puts her, her lunchbox and backpack down, pulls out her hair scrunchie, and gathers up her hair in his hands*

Rana: Ow! OW! Sami no! *trying to pull his hands away* You are hurting my hairs!

Sami: *in a scolding voice* Rana stop! Your hair is a mess, let me fix it!

Rana: *stomping her foot* Leave it! Leave it Sami!

Sami: *dropping her hair down her shoulders* Okay, okay fine. Leave your hair like that, and people will say 'oh look at Rana Sulayman she doesn't brush her hair!'

Rana: *biting her lip* Are they gonna say that?

Sami: *crossing his arms over his chest, and not noticing that he still has the sparkling pink hairband around his wrist* Yes they are.

Rana: *sighing* Okay fine. You can fix it. *her eyes lighting up* But can you do the braid like Princess Jasmine like you did before?!

Sami: No, we don't have time right now, we have to get Hud and Rami and go home. I will do it later.