Curse Your Dimples! (OUQ)

So, I decided to start things off with the Skript contest, by putting one of my writings! Here is Ilham in labor :)

Just a reminder, to check out question 147 of Ask SAJMRA to see the prompts and the guidelines for the Skript contest! I look forward to seeing what ya'll can come up with !

Ilham: *vigorously shaking Hisham's shoulder* Hisham! Hisham! Hisham! HISHAM!

Hisham: *opening his eyes slowly* Ilham, I told you already that we are out of chocolate! I will go in the morning In Sha Allah.

Ilham: *shaking her head* No! That's not it!

Hisham: *pulling the blanket up to his neck and closing his eyes* you ate the last of the ice cream before bed remember?

Ilham: Hishaaaaaaaaaaam! My water just broke!

Hisham: *his eyes flying open* what?!

Ilham: *nodding* yes! The baby is coming!

Hisham: Ya Allah! *he jumps out of the bed, and starts to get dressed, pausing as he looks at Ilham who looks like she is doing a mini dance in the middle of the room* Ilham! What are you doing?!

Ilham: *who is still dancing* I am doing my warm up exercises!

Hisham: *rolling his eyes* will you just get dressed?!

Ilham: Okay okay! Somebody is grumpy!

*IN THE CAR*

Ilham: Hisham, do you really think giving birth hurts as much as they say it does?

Hisham: *squeezing her hand* I don't know habibti. I hope it doesn't hurt for your sake.

Ilham: *studying Hisham* Well, it's a good thing you don't have a big head!

*Hisham shakes his head in amusement, and a few minutes later, they arrive at the hospital. They quickly get Ilham checked in, and by the time they have her situated in her room, Amir and Yusra have arrived, followed by Hana, Hisham's mom, and Ilham's mom.*

Yusra: *who is holding up a video camera* Ilham! Say hi!

Ilham: *who is grinning widely* hi!

Hana: Wow MashaAllah Ilham! You look great!

Ilham: Ya know, I thought this would be so much worse! But I haven't even...*she pauses quickly putting her hands on her stomach* ooh. Oh no! Oh my God!

Hisham: *sitting next to her* Ilham?

Ilham: I'm having a contraction!

Yusra: Is it really bad?

Ilham: Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be!

*FIVE MINUTES LATER*

*Everyone has been ushered out of the room, leaving only Ilham, Hisham, the doctor, and the nurse*

Ilham: YA ALLAH! OH MY GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'M DYING! I'M DYING! THERE IS NO WAY I WILL SURVIVE THIS!

Doctor: Okay Ilham, on the next contraction we are going to need you to push!

Ilham: *shaking her head* I can't! I can't do it! WHY!? WHY?!

Hisham: *who is pushing her hair back from her face* honey, just breathe. Remember what you learned in class!

Ilham: *glaring at him* You! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU DID THIS TO ME!

Doctor: *looking at Hisham in amusement and whispering so Ilham can't hear* it's probably better if you just let her say whatever she wants.