Ladies Night (The Ladies POV)

Salaam everyone! This is going to be a three part Skript, the same evening told from three points of view! Also, like six people requested this, and I don't remember exactly who, so whoever did, this is for you! Feel free to even mention it in the comments ^_^

I hope you all enjoy this!

#StayAwesome

***

Yusra: Amir! Do you remember where the emergency numbers for Kareem and Ayyoubi are?

Amir: *trying to hide a grin* Yes love.

Yusra: *hands on her hips* Where are they!?

Amir: *saluting* Ma'am they are on the fridge, but I also have all of them memorized, Ma'am! *he salutes again, and Yusra scowls at him, giving him a push* 

Ilham: Hisham! Do you remember when Zaineb takes her bottle?

Hisham: Yes habibti.

Ilham: *her hands on her hips* When!?

Hisham: Six o'clock sharp! *he gives a mock salute, copying Amir, and while he, Houssam and Amir start laughing, Ilham's glare intensifies*

Ilham: This is no laughing matter! I won't have you starving my baby!

Hisham: Our baby, and I'm not going to let her starve!

Ilham: Oh yeah!? Then what are Kareemo and Ayyoubi's emergency numbers?!

Hisham: What? How do I know!?

Ilham: See! I knew you'd let her starve!

Hisham: Hey! Why do I have to know their numbers!? Amir knows them! And what does that have to do with feeding Zaineb!?

Houssam: *turning to look at Hana* Don't worry, I know the emergency number for my doctor and dentist, AND I will make sure to eat at six o'clock sharp!

*Hana laughs, giving Houssam a push, and as he captures her hands in his own, he presses a kiss to each of her palms, making both Ilham and Yusra 'aw', Ilham momentarily forgetting her panic.*

*For a moment*

Ilham: *clutching her baby tightly* I DON'T THINK I CAN LEAVE HER!

Amir: We are going to be fine ladies! Go! Enjoy yourselves!

Ilham: YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

*AFTER TEN MINUTES OF THEM TRYING TO CONVINCE HER THE THREE MEN WON'T KILL HER BABY*

Ilham: *passing a sleeping baby Zaineb to her husband* Just don't forget that we are just going to watch a movie and get dinner, and we can be back in ten minutes if you need us!

Hisham: We are three adult men, we can handle it!

*Yusra and Ilham share a skeptical glance, and Ilham looks about to protest again, when Hana ushers them towards the door.*

Hana: Come on lets go! We are only in town for two more days, and we need to have a girl's night out! Yallah, let's go!

*Just then Kareem comes into the room, and stops in front of his Mother*

Kareem: Mama!

Yusra: Yes Kareemo?

Kareem: Are you leaving now?

Yusra: Yes baby, did you need something?

Kareem: Am I in charge of everyone Mama!?

*They all laugh*